• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rabain

Rabain

God

• 653 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:53 AM

Hi Guys,

I liked the look of some of the DND characters from the various wallpapers available at Wizards DND site.

I have converted 33 of the character images to BG epilogue size portraits. Some are good enough to be player portraits, others at least could be used for game/quest npcs. They are all from the Complete Series of books: Complete Arcane, Complete Warrior, Complete Divine, Complete Scoundrel etc.

All images are copyright the artist at Wizards, I've only cropped and resized for BG2. One or two have been rearranged to better display some items/magic contained in the image.

The rar containing all epilogue size bmps can be downloaded here.

Attached are the images contained in the 4.7mb rar file.

Enjoy!

Attached Images

• allcomplete.jpg

A knight without armour in a savage land...

#2 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:11 AM

Neato!
And they're not all that grainy with the portraits either. (so tired of finding some like that) -_-
Nice catch there Rabain. :cheers:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#3 Rabain

Rabain

God

• 653 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:04 AM

Well the absence of grain might be down to my prodigious use of the photoshop smudge tool before saving each portrait!

My apologies to artists everywhere.

#4 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:07 AM

Rabain, you're the maaan! :hug: Thank you for sharing these and making this pack!

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#5 Rabain

Rabain

God

• 653 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:28 AM

There are never enough BG2 portraits in the world!