Photo

Help with screenshots

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Imskel

Imskel
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:25 AM

I guess this goes here, i was wonder if someone could tell me how to take awesome screen shots like you all do ?

I want to learn how to make them sit, lay on there belly all the good stuff   :devil:
I live in my own little world...

Its ok they all know me here

#2 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:43 AM

Simplest way I know to make great looking screens is to

A: Read the great collection of advice/methods put together by Greatfool1 here

B: Experiment a lot

C: if you see a really neat shot in the screenshot thread ask how it was done.

Hope that helps :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#3 Imskel

Imskel
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:25 PM

That helped alot thank you.

now for a 2nd question   :whistling:

what is a good body mod to use i am using BaB mod ( least i think that is the mod )

can someone give me a nice one ( not worried about nudity, in fact it make the game more real with it )

#4 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

Okay well it is really up to you what one you prefer, here is a site where you can see some side by side pictures of all the body mods.

As for gear currently out there this is my opinion:

BAB: A ton of gear mostly on the side of regal looking outfits with a few skimpy ones mixed in, Medium amount of additional support from people. Has all the default gear converted. Both nude and non-nude

Exnem: Almost everything for this body is VERY skimpy with a few exceptions. Massive amount of additional support from other people. All of the default gear has been converted. Both nude and non-nude

Fantasy Figures: (current beta release): So far almost no outfits for it. Only the default (non si) cloths have been converted (no armor yet). It does however have support for Mystic elves, Slofs Dremora, and the Si races. Both nude and non-nude.

Growlfs hot bodies: Has a huge amount of very skimpy armor (Most of it including nudity). Almost no support from other people. All of the default armor works with it (not sure about SI though I think so) Nude version only

Eshme's Bodies: I really don't know, I haven't ever used this one so I don't wanna say anything.

Hope that helps :)

Edit: Almost forgot, there is only one option for males and that is Robert's bodies, Not much in the way of support for this mod from other people but what there is is very high quality. All the default armor and cloths have been converted. both nude and non-nude versions

Edited by Karandras, 16 August 2007 - 02:54 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#5 Imskel

Imskel
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:03 PM

Thanks Karandras you have been a big help  ^_^

#6 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts