• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:10 PM

So, I maxed out my good score at 100, and can't get jack-crap for chaos points.

Any suggestions on how to so this?

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#2 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:26 PM

Steal? Promote generally Chaotic acts? Breaking down doors and chests tends to get you some Chaos points.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#3 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:23 AM

You can barely get any Lawful/Chaotic points in the original NWN1. Dunno if there's a way to cheat.

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#4 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:20 AM

I've noticed that it is far easier to aquire chaos points in HoU.

Sadly most acts that give you those come with evil points.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#5 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

Aye, unfortunate as it is, whether it's the developers of the games or DnD itself, it seems that most try to equate law with good and chaos with evil.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#6 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

Aye, unfortunate as it is, whether it's the developers of the games or DnD itself, it seems that most try to equate law with good and chaos with evil.

Yup. I like to start NWN2 with some kind of a neutral character and change the alignment as I play, but CG and LE seem to be the hardest to achieve. At least you can be nice but bash people's chests for CG, but I don't think they left enough space for the LE hipocricy. :ph34r:

And I hate it that in NWN1 in most cases you can see the alignment title only on your henchmen.

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -