• 147 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:04 AM

I want to steal some pictures too :P but which should i pick and steal? :P

#62 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:38 AM

I want to steal some pictures too :P but which should i pick and steal? :P

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Obviously, you should steal Ryu's cat pics from the comments thread. ;)

#63 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:26 PM

I know it takes a lot of work to get a screenie just right, but at least they cannot steal the data it takes to create them to duplicate our characters without permission. Kids will be kids; they will always do mischievous things every so often; I know I did. Me and my brother used to steal pigeons and train them for our own, we shoplifted Hostess Twinkies from the local grocery store till we were caught, etc. What about you? Anything you care to confess? LOL.

Sad part is, with all of the marvelous work I see from others here, I really wonder if Bethesda has noticed at all. The stock faces of the females in Shivering Isles leads me to believe otherwise. Even so; they did give us the in-game ability to show what could be done in Construction Set and modding. Not many companies I know have allowed that.

#64 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Obviously, you should steal Ryu's cat pics from the comments thread. ;)

My precious!!!! :o

Sad part is, with all of the marvelous work I see from others here, I really wonder if Bethesda has noticed at all. The stock faces of the females in Shivering Isles leads me to believe otherwise. Even so; they did give us the in-game ability to show what could be done in Construction Set and modding. Not many companies I know have allowed that.

Bah, I'm still waiting for a Real SDK. Not that I believe Bethesda would ever do such, but it is a nice dream to hold on to. Hell, look what it did for Half-Life!

I just hope that the next Elder Scrolls has some form of garb I can easily tweak for Ryu. I can always just port the hat, but armor is a different thing. Plus I hope it captures that Epic feeling, like being on top of a mountain and seeing the world for miles.
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#65 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:22 AM

what about this kitty? :D

Posted Image

btw thats also my Oblivion Char :wub:

Edited by JazzJR, 31 August 2007 - 10:23 AM.

#66 oldmanpoo

oldmanpoo
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 11:11 PM

Nice cat. Unfortunately, my parents just gave ours away. Wasn't even a year old.

#67 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:04 AM

Interesting tidbit. I just went through that entire thread on MySpace, and it seems that ALL of Lady V's posts are gone. Only thing left are people's replies to them. Could be she left and closed her(?) account. Or someone in MySpace admin axed her account. They've been getting prety good at doing that to those who neglect to follow the rules. :devil: Oh, and yes, I've an account there. Come visit if you've the time and inclination. :)

#68 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:19 AM

Interesting tidbit. I just went through that entire thread on MySpace, and it seems that ALL of Lady V's posts are gone. Only thing left are people's replies to them. Could be she left and closed her(?) account. Or someone in MySpace admin axed her account. They've been getting prety good at doing that to those who neglect to follow the rules.

Hahahaha!!
JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!!! *raises sword to the sky*
:cheers:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#69 Andaius

Andaius
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:27 AM

Hmmm justpoking around seeing the sights and came upon this thread and looked at the offenting site. V still has pics up there from before you guys started commenting. Well done BTW guys. I don't know why in the world people use "famous" characters to claim as there own thats just asking for trouble...it also sounded like everyone there was an xbox user so have basicly 0 knowledge of the online community.
Posted Image Of wonderful Companions!