Increased Weapon Damage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Najaknevrec

Najaknevrec
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:28 AM

halo, fellow modders,

I have heard that it si possible to change some of the game settings to make all weapons (PC's and NPCs') deal more damage without actually changing the weapons itselves, however, I do not know, which settings it is. I have tried some, but did not succeed in fiding it, so if someone would be so nice as to tell me which line it si I would be gratefu. Also, there is supposed to be a way to make the blocking more effective, in vanilla, even if you use the shield, some damage is dealt to you. If you could tell me which line is that it would be very nice as well.

many thanks.

Najaknevrec.

#2 woutadriaanse

woutadriaanse
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:21 PM

I don't know if u need this, but in the CS u can change the damage that every weapon does in the game by right-clicking on the weapon in the object menu--> edit, then there will be box where u can change the damage that weapon does.

#3 Najaknevrec

Najaknevrec
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:48 AM

I don't know if u need this, but in the CS u can change the damage that every weapon does in the game by right-clicking on the weapon in the object menu--> edit, then there will be box where u can change the damage that weapon does.

Yeah, I know thisone. But with this metod, it is highly time consuming and it does not alter weapons added by other mods. Now, i know there is a line in the settings which influence weapon damage. I just need that line.