DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:50 PM

O_O
:D

Vilik, you are my hero. MY ETERNAL HERO! *hugs*

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#22 Solstice

Solstice

Fluffy Pink Bunny

• 956 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:23 PM

:Tasty:

That is all.
"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!" -Charname, Baldur's Gate 1

"Power corrupts. And absolute power is actually pretty neat." -Tom Clancy

"Is it possible to take Favored Enemy: Forum Poster?" -Someone who shall remain anonymous

#23 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:05 PM

Har! In all seriousness, though, that ain't bad, Vilkacis, but still...(where's the puking smiley when ya need one? :P )

Edited by Galsic, 28 August 2007 - 10:13 PM.

(I like parentheses.)

#24 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:20 AM

That is so very nice! And that flirt had to be my fave and probably the fave of many ladies here. So nicely done Vilkacis! :Tasty:

#25 IronOx

IronOx

Pyongs owns all

• 124 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:29 AM

I want to enter this competition but I started college recently so I'm very busy. Would it be okay if my entry comes after the deadline? Sometimes having a life can be such a handicap lol
'The only way to get thru this gate is to go thru me first!' -Tadakatsu

#26 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:31 AM

Sure thing! This isn't actually a competition ;) so the entries are more than welcome even after the deadline. It just won't be counted to the stats, then, but I know I would *love* to see your Anomen!

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#27 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:50 AM

...can I be neutral on the matter? Because I reserve my hate for mod NPCs.
Anyway. This is the closest thing I've got.

Hey, he's in there, you just have to look carefully. <_<

:woot:
Hey, now it finally kicked me. So trekkie picture :rolleyes: Love it even more ^_^
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#28 Isilven

Isilven

• 1236 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:35 AM

There is not enough Anomen sexiness in this thread.

Ilmatar, I am SO looking at you >.O

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen

#29 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:36 AM

Eep.

I'll try this weekend?

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#30 Isilven

Isilven

• 1236 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:05 AM

*hugs* I just want to see what you'll do with him. Because, no matter what it is, it will be going on my background :)

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

#31 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:07 AM

That ended up sounding very dirty, at least in my mind. We'll see if I'll make something dirty. :D Though nothing can top vilkacis' Anomen. :Tasty:

#32 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:24 AM

Oh boy! :whistling:

Move along citizen nothing to see for now <_<

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#33 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

TFP : D

• 2925 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:44 AM

Uhhuh, young padawan, you aren't looking 'funnily' at that Anomen there, are you? O_o

#34 Isilven

Isilven

• 1236 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:48 AM

Of course not, Master. I was... uh... examining him for wounds. Yes, that's it. Wounds. :whistling:

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

#35 Solstice

Solstice

Fluffy Pink Bunny

• 956 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:29 AM

Seems to me he's wearing that ring of human influence... there's no way he has only a charisma of 13 (assuming I'm remembering his stats right). :wub:
"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!" -Charname, Baldur's Gate 1

"Power corrupts. And absolute power is actually pretty neat." -Tom Clancy

"Is it possible to take Favored Enemy: Forum Poster?" -Someone who shall remain anonymous

#36 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

And here I was expecting smackdown for being an evil heretic or something. XD

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

Hey, now it finally kicked me. So trekkie picture :rolleyes: Love it even more ^_^

Sad thing is, I only know the reference, I haven't even seen the original. :P

nothing can top vilkacis' Anomen. :Tasty:

Thanks, but Keldorn is older and taller so I'm pretty sure he tops :o

#37 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:46 PM

Erk. I stop in for 5 seconds, and I had to go and read that, didn't I? :blink:

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#38 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:07 PM

And here I was expecting smackdown for being an evil heretic or something. XD

Pfft. Considering on how evil the rest of us are vilkacis, you're not in *that* kind of crowd :D

Thanks, but Keldorn is older and taller so I'm pretty sure he tops :o

ah thanks a lot buddy, and here i was trying to think of Keldorn banters and now you've gone corrupted my brain with that comment. ;)

Then again, I'm plenty corrupt as it is! :lol:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#39 IronOx

IronOx

Pyongs owns all

• 124 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:42 PM

I made it in time! Woo!

I pixeled this Anomen assuming that all the stories he tells are true so he's battle-hardened much like Keldorn, just much younger. And he's a pompous @$$ so I tryed to make him pretty with a pink sash and a fancy armor. He's kind of botched due to time constraints so forgive me Anomen fans :crying:

Anomen.png
'The only way to get thru this gate is to go thru me first!' -Tadakatsu

#40 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:20 PM

Ooh, it's still very nice! And pink and purple are his default colors, so I could hardly have a problem with that!

Very nice, IronOx!

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum