Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #17

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic

#1 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:20 AM

Both Screenshooting Guides from Shadow' and Divine Avenger, along with Other Useful Tips and Tricks with contributions from Floydian1, trollf, Badmagic, Gadar, Spike, and an ever-growing list of others, have been moved to a separate thread:

Click Here for Screenshooting Guides and Other Useful Tips and Tricks

Click Here for Generating Faces in Oblivion: A Compilation of Guides, Tips and Tricks from the Community

Please Read the Rules and Guidelines Before Posting (in "addition" to all the ones Spellhold Studios already require)

Winner of the most frequently given tip to new screenshooters, and deserving to be mentioned in the op:
To get rid of the HUD (Menu), use the console command "~", then "TM" to Toggle Menu Off/On. :)

And the runner up may be: How to add a caption and get rid of ImageShack Ads/the Golden Frog, etc. Also, may be applicable for ridding other sites' ads.
One more: A short summary post of how to do an action screenshot.

New as of SHS Thread #1

A new feature, to the POOC Thread, is the attachment function for posting. Images up to 512kb can be attached in your post =)

Pictures of Oblivion Characters - Screenie Thread #17 here

Edited by Karandras, 25 August 2007 - 03:20 AM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#2 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:21 AM

Wow, that was quick :ROFL:

#3 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:29 AM

Wow, that was quick :ROFL:

Well, all you have to do is just copy the last post and change the links ;)
Posted Image

#4 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:31 AM

I think im blind now :P
But seriouly, thats a pretty set of armor :)

#5 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:51 AM

I think im blind now :P
But seriouly, thats a pretty set of armor :)

lol okay maybe I went a little overboard with the lighting effects :)
That armor I just found this morning and I wanted to try out a few new editing ideas I had :)
Posted Image

#6 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:53 AM

actually, it looks just fine :)
Kinda seems like the shiny armor is messing up the Legion soldier's aim :lol:

#7 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:35 AM

I love this shot Karandras! Really nice effect. :cheers:
Another extremely nice shot Lady Blue! Is that Gandalf? :D

#8 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:44 AM

@Highpressure-Thanks, and Andras is jaw dropping to say the least, in a good way that is ^_^

@Karandras-Thats a really cool daedric helmet, where is that from? :o

Edited by Lady Blue, 25 August 2007 - 04:45 AM.

#9 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:54 AM

I love this shot Karandras! Really nice effect. :cheers:

Thank you :)

@Karandras-Thats a really cool daedric helmet, where is that from? :o

It comes from the Temple of Nirn mod, (lots of great stuff in there)
Posted Image

#10 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:25 AM

Bah, so I guess nobody wants my already made Clawed Bab hands?

ETA for the shop - Thursday. (Expect even more colour variations from yours truely)

Great shots everyone!

#11 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:42 AM

Bah, so I guess nobody wants my already made Clawed Bab hands?

I bet Slof would love to add them to the file. :cheers:

ETA for the shop - Thursday. (Expect even more colour variations from yours truely)

Awesome! :coolthumb:

#12 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:56 AM

There are bab clawed hand already?
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#13 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:39 AM

I did a quick version for a request.

#14 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:41 AM

Hey, I'll take anyone's babbed claws. Ophelia just wants claws. But I think Soul_Slayer's right - AlienSlof'd probably love to get 'em into her file for general download.

@ Karandras - I *love* the shining white armor pic, and totally agree the sharpness on the second post is a bit much. I'd actually take it down still a notch or two in the last one, myself - but that may just be my personal preference.

*sigh* The OSR pose mod I have - downloaded from this link that Soul_Slayer provided - doesn't have knife-throwing. I want knife-throwing. Anyone have an updated link, or an idea why mine doesn't have it?sorted - thanks love.

Edited by kalia, 25 August 2007 - 09:43 AM.

#15 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:09 AM

@gf1: :ROFL: Oh man....no words to describe. :lol:

@greatfool1: :blink:
My eyes! My wondrous eyes! :P

:ROFL: GF1 You are still crazy, and hilarious! :lol: I'm still laughing at this!

Thank you, guys, I am glad you all enjoy fine art so much!

Unlike our good friend, MR (Mighty River) Karandras - who apparently wants a huge warning even when such tasteful material as mine is presented: ;)

Greatfool1
Post #185(WARNING: Very disturbing image): Well that shot is...different :lol:
Suggestion/questions/answers to questions: Put some warning labels on that sort of picture next time! I know it doesn't contain nudity but still... :)

I apologize deeply for disturbing your fine sensibilities, MR K, but this was supposed to be a private shot of his pubics, not a public shot of his privates. Those damn paparazzis! ;)

Greatfool1
Post #160: LOL :lol: further reason to hate that pointy haired elf :) I really like this shot :)

Thank you for this! That shot of the girls could also be their reaction to what AF did to restore his hair, though they don't know about that... yet! :devil:

greatfool1 - really, sometimes even the guy has to shave. ;)

:lol:
Well in the case of AF, it is best that he did not shave there - as his hair is now fully transferred! But I am not sure what the girls think of his new hair, as they have not seen it, nor have they run their fingers through it... not yet, at least.

In terms of guys shaving, it reminds me of the time I asked my female hairdresser for a trim down there, but the look she gave me, and the way she intensely snipped her scissors several times, made me quickly withdraw the request. Another part of me also withdrew, but I should stop now. In fact, I should have stopped awhile ago...

I love your shots, Kalia, and I found this one very very hot, however it caused me a great number of impure thoughts! :Tasty: I think there should be a warning for that possibility! ;) Oh, nevermind, that warning would be required for pretty much every shot of a girl on this awesome thread!

Posted Image

P.S. For the sake of those amongst us who do not speak English as their primary language - first I want to say, that I am totally in awe of anyone who can speak more than one language! Leomorg, Petrovich, Hector, and others... :Bow: :clap: My wife is also bi-lingual. (I love it when she talks dirty in Spanish - but that is probably enough of that.) Anyway, just so you know, often what I post is a joke and I will try to use the ;) emoticon more often when I am joking - because I know that jokes in a language that is not your first language, can be very difficult to get. My wife doesn't get most of my jokes, but that may be because they are not funny, but could also be English is not her first language.

I love the fact that so many people from all around the world post - it is always cool to run a geographical charting of my image hits on my website. So many people from different continents :coolthumb: - even different worlds in the case of some of us! ;)

Hey, I think it would be cool to know what are people's primary language if it is not English. Let us know, if you want to!

P.P.S. leomorg, I know you are from Brazil, and I also think SeV is too. That part of his post was not a joke a while ago. At least, I don't think it was.

P.P.P.S SeV, did you ever find out where Rumpleteeza has gone these days? And when will we see your posts again?

OK, back to looking at all these great screenies!

Edited by greatfool1, 25 August 2007 - 12:29 PM.

#16 Sinharvest

Sinharvest

Your Cheerio Key Master

• 286 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

@Karandras- Awsome Sword on this pic Posted Image
[/quote]

Where did you get it? And how do i make the links to where Its like "Awsome Sword on this (pic)" And in the () where pic is its red and you can click on it?

#17 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:21 AM

And how do i make the links to where Its like "Awsome Sword on this (pic)" And in the () where pic is its red and you can click on it?

Explanation about linking from SS Guides

Edited by greatfool1, 25 August 2007 - 09:22 AM.

#18 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

Awesomely beautiful character kalia, just like you :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Floydian1, 25 August 2007 - 12:19 PM.

Posted Image

#19 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:22 PM

Another wonderful day for commenting..then again, being an indoor activity the weather doesn't have much effect now does it? :) This looks to be another short post, I am always a little curious why weekends seem to have less pictures then weekdays. :unsure: oh well, time for more useless information :whistling:

Quote of the day: If you go in for argument, take care of your temper. Your logic, if you have any, will take care of itself.

Useless fact of the day: The powder on chewing gum is actually marble crushed into a fine powder. (Anyone chewing on gum at the moment? :) )

Lady blue

Post #2: A beard! A certain god of madness is going to be wanting a word with that guy... :devil: (Great shot, I like how she seems to be leaning on him)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Where di you get that beard, At one time I had that mod but I seem to have misplaced

Highpressure

Post #3: Really nice looking character and great pose :new_thumbs:

Post #15: Those are some really nice tattoos and claws he has.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Don't take this the wrong way but um, is it just me or does your companion look a bit like a guy? :blink:

Floydian1

Post #6: Now I must know, did sia destroy those ships or were they like that when she got there? :)

Post #11: Wow, that Balrog fight looks awesome :o

Post #14: I know I just said it but wow...

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: That is one heak of a LOD mod you are using :) AM I correct in assuming that it only works near the Imperial city?

Radicus

Post #8: "Getting old"? Hardly :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: You sure know how to make cute looking characters :)

Soul_Slayer

Post #9: They have good reason to be suspicious, she looks like she is up to something :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: I know where the hood is from but where is the mask from?

Cyborganadjmoose

Post #10
: *Gnashes teeth* I guess I will let the repost go on account of the, "originally posted past the 30 mark" reason. As for the pictures: Quite nice :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Have a link to those staffs? They look really neat.

Kalia
(Btw I found a good keyboard for you :)

Post #13: Glad to see you got the knives working :) She looks..you know what? I am always trying to use a different word to describe your characters but I think I will try something different today and far more fitting, the first entry on this page :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: You know, if bui used your pictures to promote BAB I bet a lot more people would use it :)

Petrovich

Post #16: Lol, he looks really dejected :lol:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Did you edit that oger? He looks different :unsure:

Parting comment to all: I still say this thread should have gotten a name other than "Thread #17", bunch of philistines....

Edited by Karandras, 25 August 2007 - 03:22 PM.

Posted Image

#20 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

Thanks highpressure :cheers: Your new character is awesome, where are those poses from, I can't seem to locate them in my mods and I have loads!
Posted Image