• This topic is locked This topic is locked
259 replies to this topic

#21 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:09 PM

Nice screenies Treetop :)
Are you Japanese? :wub:

Thank you Lady Blude. Yes, I'm Japanese but only half , and that makes me a Gaijin..... :crying:

Same here :ROFL: :P

Konnichiwa. :cheers: Nice to know another Nihonjin here. :D Are you half Korean?. :blush:

Yep, my mother is Koreeean and my dad is Japanese =D
The best of both worlds :cheers:

#22 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:33 PM

Yep, my mother is Koreeean and my dad is Japanese =D
The best of both worlds :cheers:

:cheers: Couldnt agree more. :)

Posted Image

#23 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:21 PM

Highpressure
Post #3: I guess you really don't like Kajjits :)
Post #10 Really nice robe and staff :)
Suggestions/answers to questions: I know you saw this one coming but where in the lost spires quest do you find those items in Post #10?

The sword you get at the very end. The robe, and staffs, you get off Warlocks inside celestial portals in the dungeons.

Great Screens Everyone! Treetop, its so nice having you back around! :)

#24 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:22 PM

Great Screens Everyone! Treetop, its so nice having you back around! :)

I'm just glad to be home again ........... :cheers: Fantastic screens from you and everyone else. :)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 04 September 2007 - 07:26 PM.

Posted Image

#25 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:35 PM

Chiglet: :)

Treetop Smoker: GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!

Ehr... nice screens, as always... just make sure to pass by CI forums and say hello there too!
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#26 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:36 PM

@ leomorg : Thank you. I will do that :cheers:

@ Rouge Sun: I'm speechless right now. The music is just so beauitful and intense. Very enjoyable overall. Are you using Adobe remiere or Windows Movie Maker besides FRAPS ?

I think I will join our new movie making community :D

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 04 September 2007 - 07:59 PM.

Posted Image

#27 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:42 PM

I'm using Widows Movie Maker, lol. I wish I had better video capturing and video editing software, but I'm a poor college student. Maybe come Christmas, but I doubt it.

#28 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:57 PM

I'm using Widows Movie Maker, lol. I wish I had better video capturing and video editing software, but I'm a poor college student. Maybe come Christmas, but I doubt it.

Well, I use the same, and that my friend was awesome. Beautiful shots, smooth transitions, and great use of animations. The music was superb, and set the mood. I was already to pop some popcorn, and watch a great adventure.....and then fade to black! You were teasing me! :) Awesome Rogue Sun, really awesome! :clap:

Edited by highpressure, 04 September 2007 - 08:58 PM.

#29 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:01 PM

Hi Treetop!!! Great to see you again! This pic below is very cool - are you using a facial animation there? What other animation is this?

Posted Image

Greatfool1
Post #8(video): A bit short but still a good movie, I should try making one sometime...
Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: A suggestion (for once), for you next video is there any chance of a hi quality version in addition to the normal one? (drat the ended up as a question didn't it?)

Thank you, Mighty River Karandras! And I hope you do try making a movie. I will probably expand this movie as I like the silly theme, and will work on my editing, lighting... - and will also offer a large version as you suggest.

Well, as I already said on TES, your video is most impressive work! You really have a knack for very high quality! Does your course work help with this?
Also, just in case this may help, Sony Vegas Movie Studio Version 6 is available at Costco for $50, though I heard Windows Movie Maker isn't bad. I am a noob at all of this, but Divine Avenger told me about Sony Vegas and I found it very easy to use and quite flexible.

Edited by greatfool1, 04 September 2007 - 09:04 PM.

#30 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:02 PM

@ highpressure: You never cease to amaze me ! Nice work again !! :) :ROFL: @ the last one

@ greatfool1: Thank you GF1. I didnt use any facial animation commands for that shot. Its all natural :D <--------Just trying out those animations.

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 04 September 2007 - 09:09 PM.

Posted Image

#31 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:07 PM

Well, as I already said on TES, your video is most impressive work! You really have a knack for very high quality! Does your course work help with this?
Also, just in case this may help, Sony Vegas Movie Studio Version 6 is available at Costco for $50, though I heard Windows Movie Maker isn't bad. I am a noob at all of this, but Divine Avenger told me about Sony Vegas and I found it very easy to use and quite flexible.

No my course work probably sucks the creativity out of me: I'm a Political Science major, though I am a theatre minor (don't ask...). Thanks for the tip about the program, I'll have to look into it.

#32 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:15 PM

Hi Karandras, the sword is Devils Dispater from Villains Arsenal

#33 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:55 PM

My new character. Well, I just made my current one younger. I don't know if she looks too young, though. x]
Could anyone guess her age?

I would put her about about 15, which seems pretty young.

#34 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:25 PM

My god, CapsAdmin, I wish I had your hand with characters and screenies. Again, a impressive piece of work, she looks so real! I'd bet her age around 15/16, too...

And Highpressure, very nice shots!
Posted Image

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#35 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:25 PM

Double post again. Crap!

Edited by leomorg, 04 September 2007 - 11:25 PM.

Posted Image

#36 CapsAdmin

CapsAdmin
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:13 AM

My new character. Well, I just made my current one younger. I don't know if she looks too young, though. x]
Could anyone guess her age?

I would put her about about 15, which seems pretty young.

My god, CapsAdmin, I wish I had your hand with characters and screenies. Again, a impressive piece of work, she looks so real! I'd bet her age around 15/16, too...

And Highpressure, very nice shots!

Thanks. I was trying to make her look the same age as me.

#37 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:35 AM

CapsAdmin, I love your new character also; I had guessed early to mid teen. Would like to see more of her.

#38 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:44 AM

@CapsAdmin: Like everyone else here, I love your character. Lovely face indeed! :)

@Floydian1: O.K. The test was good. Now I would like to request a full length feature. I know it will rock! 8)

#39 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:23 AM

@ Floydian: did I hear the underwater/swimming sounds correctly cause it was a bit weird :P still can't wait to see a feature film of Oblivion :)
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#40 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:17 AM

Treetop Smoker: I really like the third one, the way she is looking around is perfect!

Highpressure: I love your third pic. "OWNED!" pretty much sums up that picture.

Floydian: I love the tattoos on your character. Made them yourself?

Treetop Smoker: I suddenly want to watch Indiana Jones...

Keep the great screens coming everyone! :cheers:
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image