Comments about PoOC #21

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
140 replies to this topic

#61 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:11 AM

@Chiglet: Yeah I tried an earlier save, and somehow it worked retroactively :(
I just added the eyes I wanted by dragging them from the eyesmenu into the racemenu in the CS, and I think I've added the correct bash-tag in the description for Wrye-bash but they are eleborate eyes and maybe not the same that the CC uses but you'd have to loook that up, otheerwise just merge Deamonelf and CC into one plugin and you should be able to add eyes to your liking (do make abackup before you do :) otherwise you might end up with the same problems as I'm having)
Racefix as in custom race fix? that's taken care of in the UOP as far as I know and it BP should work as well

as far as my problems go I'll deinstal and reinstall Oblivion today and get started on FCOM, then when I know it works I'll redo my deamon -elf, I'm thinking of switching to Exnem's body and I'll try out if that works (don't see why not) I already dl'ed most of the standard Exnem equipstuff so I'm ready to go.

Edited by Yorkmaster, 11 October 2007 - 09:11 AM.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#62 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:14 AM

Thanks, Rumpleteasza.

#63 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:02 AM

I'm not going to be using Oblivion for awhile. Other interests and games are occupying my time.

Hmmm let me guess...... Are you playing Resident Evil 4 again ?? Is that why Chaos Zero is at that RE4 Mod Forum ? :devil:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 11 October 2007 - 11:15 AM.

Posted Image

#64 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:30 PM

Thanks, Rumpleteasza.

You're welcome - also, where is your girl's fantastic hat from? Damn, I would wear that in real life.

Ok, maybe.
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#65 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:41 PM

I just added the eyes I wanted by dragging them from the eyesmenu into the racemenu in the CS, and I think I've added the correct bash-tag in the description for Wrye-bash but they are eleborate eyes and maybe not the same that the CC uses but you'd have to loook that up, otheerwise just merge Deamonelf and CC into one plugin and you should be able to add eyes to your liking (do make abackup before you do :) otherwise you might end up with the same problems as I'm having)
Racefix as in custom race fix? that's taken care of in the UOP as far as I know and it BP should work as well

as far as my problems go I'll deinstal and reinstall Oblivion today and get started on FCOM, then when I know it works I'll redo my deamon -elf, I'm thinking of switching to Exnem's body and I'll try out if that works (don't see why not) I already dl'ed most of the standard Exnem equipstuff so I'm ready to go.

Much thanks for the info. I'll definitely be refering back to it. Learning curve right now is alittle slow, but I'm getting things eventually. :) Yes, racefix as in custom race fix. I'm using the one by Kikai(sp). Haven't started using the UOP yet, and haven't run into any maoor probs yet by not using it. As of yet, no patch has fixed any of the bugs and glitches I've run into. After I do a reinstall of my game, it'll probably go on though. :) CMA and JIC ya know.

Exnems works fine with your Daemon Elves. :) That's the body mod I use. See my pics of Brandyyllin 9post #99) if you want to see waht it looks like.

#66 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:43 PM

My new character "Ifididit"
Posted Image

:ROFL: Chimera, you just made my day!

#67 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:11 PM

Much thanks for the info. I'll definitely be refering back to it. Learning curve right now is alittle slow, but I'm getting things eventually. :) Yes, racefix as in custom race fix. I'm using the one by Kikai(sp). Haven't started using the UOP yet, and haven't run into any maoor probs yet by not using it. As of yet, no patch has fixed any of the bugs and glitches I've run into. After I do a reinstall of my game, it'll probably go on though. :) CMA and JIC ya know.

Exnems works fine with your Daemon Elves. :) That's the body mod I use. See my pics of Brandyyllin 9post #99) if you want to see waht it looks like.

great to hear Chiglet, my problems are almost over as well because Oblivion is running again smoothly (with exnem's, still have to install Robert's :))
I'll have a look at my Deamonelf later to see what went wrong. (also reinstalling helped me get rid of mods I never used and gives me a chance to use new things :) Like all the stuff for Exnem (and that's a lot :D)

so no screenies yet but there is progress

And this way we make it possible for Karandras to reply to all our shots when he gets back otherwise he might have to skip replying because one post of Karadras equals ten normal post in the amount of work he puts in them. So we all should reinstall Oblivion just to make it easy on him ;)

Posted Image

#68 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:03 PM

First off, (sneaking a peek during work) Great shots everyone!

great to hear Chiglet, my problems are almost over as well because Oblivion is running again smoothly (with exnem's, still have to install Robert's :))
I'll have a look at my Deamonelf later to see what went wrong. (also reinstalling helped me get rid of mods I never used and gives me a chance to use new things :) Like all the stuff for Exnem (and that's a lot :D)

so no screenies yet but there is progress

And this way we make it possible for Karandras to reply to all our shots when he gets back otherwise he might have to skip replying because one post of Karadras equals ten normal post in the amount of work he puts in them. So we all should reinstall Oblivion just to make it easy on him ;)

Good to hear Yorkmaster. :)
It's a shame that Karandras is gone, but even the most prolific poster must vacation once in a while. :) And with the number of posts occurring, the poor guy is gonna get writer's cramp when he returns. ;) Or would that be typists cramp? I try to do what I can, but have nowhere near his ability in comments postings. And mine wil have to wait 'til Friday anyway.

BTW - A bit of news. Another official mod is being released. Fighter's Stronghold Check out the info on it [url=http://elderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_plugins_fightersstronghold.html'HERE[/url]. Looks like a decently cool addition. :)

Edited by Chiglet, 11 October 2007 - 05:04 PM.

#69 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:10 PM

I'm not going to be using Oblivion for awhile. Other interests and games are occupying my time.

Hmmm let me guess...... Are you playing Resident Evil 4 again ?? Is that why Chaos Zero is at that RE4 Mod Forum ? :devil:

Yikes! I've been followed!

Lol yeah I'm messing around with that game. Also playing some Garry's Mod, learning how to use Poser 7, playing Resident Evil Remake on the Gamecube, and some other stuff that escapes me.

You're on the RE4 mod forums Treetop? Imagine that. :)
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#70 Radicus

Radicus
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:57 PM

Finally Comments from me!!!

First off
DFSL - I have a serious question for you.......is it bad that I want to hug her :wub: ? http://i219.photobuc...enShot677-1.jpg

http://i219.photobuc...reenShot677.png
"Hey no fair, I got double teamed!"

Nhary - Welcome to the fold! You got a real neat lookin' character there.
http://i204.photobuc...reenShot156.jpg

highpressure - That Andras guy...yeah... for some reason when I saw those pictures I thought of how oddly short that staff was and thought that he'd be saying something like this: http://img.photobuck...AS/Andras08.jpg
"What the hell is this crap? This ain't no staff its like a frickin' decorative beating stick or something.."
http://img.photobuck...AS/Andras09.jpg
"aah, well I don't care what you guys say, I'm gonna hit people with it."

Soul Slayer - http://i193.photobuc...16-23-16-84.jpg
Dude I gotta say she looks really really cool (no pun intended at least from what I have gathered so far)
Those shots are great too, nice lighting, nice girl, nice everything.

Rogue Sun - I'm lovin' those character bio's you putting up. That's a pretty cool idea it adds the kind of depth to your characters that you really would expect to see anywhere but in a full blown fan fiction story....thingy.
http://xs320.xs.to/x.../SylvarBio2.jpg

Jaxon - Welcome to this side of the island! (sorry if you've been here all along and I haven't noticed you)
Your character Bella Von Zarovich looks like an old co-worker of mine (which is a good thing I assure you)
http://i193.photobuc...creenShot62.jpg
"That......hurts"

Chimera - http://i117.photobuc...99/IFIDIDIT.jpg
dude........I'm scared. Is that normal? Though I will say these famous people look-a-likes you've been doing are pretty cool.

Kalia - http://mrfloydian.co...07_10_11_10.jpg
Overshield much? (I'm sorry I know I'm a geek no more Halo references from me)
Anyway your character looks pretty interesting.

Everyone else - Kudos to all! Keep up the shots, Pyo!

Disclaimer:
"I, Radicus, apologize if any of these comments were somehow offensive or just plain stupid. Trust me, at the time of conception none of these ideas were meant to be so (I mean the offensive part).

Edited by Radicus, 11 October 2007 - 05:58 PM.

Posted Image

#71 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:12 PM

Thanks, Rumpleteasza.

You're welcome - also, where is your girl's fantastic hat from? Damn, I would wear that in real life.

Ok, maybe.

The clothing is from the "Joy of Six" beta mod. There is a thread in the official forums. I don't know if it's you, but nice personal photo, by the way...
Thanks Radicus. I let you hug her if you send me certain girl who wears glasses :P.
I don't mean to meddle, but what the hell is RE4? I think I played that thing for about one hour before uninstalling it. Terrible follow for the RE series... where is the spirit of RE1?

#72 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:59 PM

Soul Slayer - http://i193.photobuc...16-23-16-84.jpg
Dude I gotta say she looks really really cool (no pun intended at least from what I have gathered so far)
Those shots are great too, nice lighting, nice girl, nice everything.

Thank you. :cheers:

#73 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:47 AM

:cheers: Happy Birthday Alexander Wolf! :cheers:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#74 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:58 AM

Happy Birthday Alexander! :cheers:

#75 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:38 AM

Happy birthday Alexander !! since Souls Slayer gave you some beer, have a :cookie: as well

Lady blue, which textures are those that you're using? IFT, Enaylaya's or others?

Posted Image

#76 jaxson

jaxson
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:18 AM

Thanks for the comments Radicus

I had taken some time off from playing the game and when I got back into it I couldnt beleive all the mods that where out. Especially all the eye candy stuff..
NORDS RULE! Posted Image

#77 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:03 AM

Happy birthday, Alexander! Hope you have a great day!
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#78 Alexander Wolf

Alexander Wolf
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:21 AM

Thank you guys. ^_^

Turning 20 feels so weird, I'm not considered a teen anymore.

Comments

@ jaxson : Your characters are beautiful and intimidating......would never want to pick a fight with them. :D

@ highpressure: I really like the first shot with the matching panther next to her. :)

@ Ryu Doppler: Ryu, I have always liked your character. In a way he kind of reminds me of myself.

@ Lady Blue: Big difference indeed. Erika looks much better with the facial textures. May I ask where I could find the cooll looking helmet in this picture?

@ Soul_Slayer: Gorgeous character! She really fits in quite well with her environment.

@ DFSL: DFSL, I like your character's attire. I especially like this one.

@ Floydian1: Floydian1, your character shots are always top notch when it comes to quality and composition. Truly an inspiration. :new_thumbs:

@ kalia: Really love her facial features. She looks determined and at the same time very attractive.

@ Chimera: She looks all alone sitting at the desk. I'll be looking forward to seeing her with some new companions. ^_^

Sorry if I did not get everyone.
Keep up the great shots. 8)
Posted Image

#79 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:32 AM

Thank you guys. ^_^

Turning 20 feels so weird, I'm not considered a teen anymore.

:cheers: Happy birthday Alex :cheers:

Lol yeah I'm messing around with that game. Also playing some Garry's Mod, learning how to use Poser 7, playing Resident Evil Remake on the Gamecube, and some other stuff that escapes me.

You're on the RE4 mod forums Treetop? Imagine that. :)

Yes. A lurker :devil: Watching everything....... :rolleyes: Cant wait for the Ada as the main game :cheers:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 12 October 2007 - 09:34 AM.

Posted Image

#80 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:22 PM

Happy B-Day Alexander Wolf! :cheers: :cheers:

Cant wait for the Ada as the main game :cheers:

Amen brother. :cheers:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image