• This topic is locked This topic is locked
140 replies to this topic

#121 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:22 PM

I bit my tongue during your bio postings. I can't keep quiet any longer! :Bow:

Posted Image

Dude this is freaking awesome! I wish I had the patience to set up shots like this. But I have to be honest. I don't! :) Keep up the excellent screens! :clap:

Edited by highpressure, 16 October 2007 - 04:43 PM.

#122 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:17 PM

I bit my tongue during your bio postings. I can't keep quiet any longer! :Bow:

Dude this is freaking awesome! I wish I had the patience to set up shots like this. But I have to be honest. I don't! :) Keep up the excellent screens! :clap:

Thank you. It just takes practice and patience like you said. I'm sure if you really were inclined to you could make similar shots. Besides, your cowgirl gang series of shots was pretty freaking cool. :coolthumb:

#123 Sinharvest

Sinharvest

Your Cheerio Key Master

• 286 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:30 PM

Wow guys, nice screenies to everyone.

Sorry Azshara's been away. I've been busy in photoshop :D

And might i ask wut outfit im starting to see everyone use?

Refer to Highpressurs Nipple exposed pic :D

#124 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:52 PM

I have returned!
And I bring good news, bad news, some more good news and a speck of bad news as well.

Good news: I am back and if you are reading this my fingers are just about broken (6 pages?!?! This is going to take awhile....)

Bad news/good news: Upon getting home I had a phone call waiting from the Air Force recruiter, I will be shipping out for basic training March third so no comment posts for a long time after that :)

More good news
: On my vacation I made enough money to get a new chair (Woohoo)

Speck of bad news: I haven't had time to buy the new chair yet...go figure

Now with this being a very long post I have no idea what format I am going to use so don't be surprised if it changes mid post ;)

Let see other important things to mention...oh yes....

Welcome to the forum Nhary, Jaxson, Murfy27, enjoy your time here and thank you for the great pictures so far :)

And also...

Welcome back cyborgakadjmoose and Darziak

*prays I didn't miss anyone who just got back or just arrived*

Next on the list...Happy Birthday Alexander Wolf :) (and to all Others who had a Birthday this part week :cheers:)

Now onto the post proper

Posted Image

I have added several new sections to this area, please take a look at them :)

Important SHS News
: Farewell to Hector the Hooded

Neat thread of the day: What's your startup homepage?

Quote of the day:In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.

Phobia of the day: Alliumphobia- Fear of garlic.

Useless fact of the day: A "winkle" is an edible sea snail

Sign of the day: In a counselors office: Growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional

Mod of the day: UFF Black Courtesan Dress

Posted Image

(Due to the sheer number of posts it would be absurdly hard for me to link to all of these so it will just go in Chronological order, sorry about this)

Page 4

Soul_Slayer: Hmm did the hosting site you use go down or did you remove these pictures?

Floydian1: Wow...that is an amazing crown , is that one of your creations?

Floydian1: Wonderful scenic shots of Dune, I love that sky in the second one

Ginnyfizz: A nice bath hu? *writes that down as useful information for later*

Highpressure: She looks wonderful, and that sword goes great with the outfit

DFSL: Why am I getting flashbacks to Madonna's performance a few years ago on MTV...? :whistling:

Treetop Smoker: Amazing lighting there, where is that first outfit from? (LINK)

Sinharvest: Azshara is welcome to stop by anytime :) I think I like her hair in the second picture best, it kinda goes with the armor

Treetop Smoker: How did you get that color lighting? I don't recall any lights other than the summoning weather of that color in Oblivion or SI

Lady Blue: Lucky pants :lol: by the way are Hina, Nyoko, and Chiyo all Kunoichi?

Rogue Sun: Very nice name Enya...I love it how all of these character have their stories interlinked

Chimera: Hmm I wouldn't quite call that a failure, she does look close to Angelina Jolie though it's true she is not as close a match as your others.

Soul_Slayer: See my last comment on your post

DFSL: Well thats a new outfit, she looks like one of those classic witches in some old movie

Page 5

Nhary: Very cute character, what is her name?

Kadaj X: Trying to match a god? That will be a tricky one to pull off

DFSL: Forgot to ask before have a link for that?

Chimera: Flavius...Flavius...what movie are they from? I can't seem to place the name

Highpressure: Wow..he is looking really evil these days (except for the one where he is standing in flowers, thats not to frightening)

Kalia: I can't help but just stare at those eyes, they are amazing

Soul_Slayer: See my...oh you know what I am going to say

Yorkmaster: Sorry to hear about you losing those saved games, if you use Wrye Bash You might be able to get your saved games for those characters working again, you just have to have the same mods (Wrye Bash lists what mods a saved game uses)

Kalia: Awesome outfit, tattoos, character and did I mention the eyes? :)

Chimera: Now she looks a lot more like one of your characters (and that is by no means a bad thing )

Soul_Slayer: You know the drill

Radicus: HAHAHAHAHA! I think she has problems with being "height impaired" :) Wonderful pictures and Hilarious captions :)

DFSL: One can't say those girls lack in the style category

Floydian1: Love the details in this shot, and those two ladies are incredible looking

Soul_Slayer: I see a pattern forming...

Rogue Sun: Nearly 500 years and the Elder Council uses him like a thug...he should try and take over the empire :)

Soul_Slayer: *sigh*

Treetop Smoker: Love all the details on that outfit, though I am not sure about the puffy red socks ;)

Chiglet: Another Demon elf, very nice :) Oh and those are some very nice scenic shots :cheers:

Rogue Sun: Great job posing those two together, Enya looks quite content

Page 6

Highpressure: Nice kitty...please don't eat my hand... (I love the edits you made to those shots)

MZ412: A common a place to find clothing and other mods in Tesnexus (also two other little thing, One: It would be great if you could ask questions like that in the comments post, more people will see it then and Two: if you have a certain picture you are wondering about just point it out and I will try to find the link to it (if one exists, many outfits here are custom made by people for their own screenshots)

Kadaj X: I would say he is getting read to go somewhere but now it looks like he staying in, I am confused ;)

Ryu Doppler: I think being stuck in the middle of a counter is a bit more than a drinking problem

Kalia: Wow..just, wow...she looks stunning (more than normal) in those shots

DFSL: I don't know if you meant to do this but in that shot her face looks exactly like Yuna from FF 10

jaxson: Of those three I think my favorite is Aza Bladen-Kerst, that is a great name and that outfit fits her perfectly

Chimera: "If I did it"....what? Don't just leave me hanging here :)

Floydian1: That is one big Dremora, I suspect he is doomed though

Kalia: Right under the axe, very nice

Chimera: Neat, when is the moving in party? :)

DFSL: IE, the greatest thing right up until Firefox came out (okay maybe not but it still seems to have quite a few problems)

DFSL: Great shot, she looks lovely under the stars

Kalia: Another great outfit, soon you will have doubled that number of default Bab outfits :)

Floydian1: Hmm dark elf says evil but the white outfit says good, which one is it?

DFSL: Very nice green flames, did you add those to the staff yourself?

Soul_slayer: I quit...

Lady Blue: She is being released? Yay!

Ryu Doppler: First the counter now the wall...I think you have a serious problem ;)

Highpressure: A treetop home...that sounds perfect for her and her little pet

Page 7

jaxson: (I know I know, I see the wrong things in a picture) IS it just me or is that guys face in the second picture caving in on itself?

jaxson: Nice armor combination *begins to hum the song*

Chimera: Oh no...another high-impaired person...how do they ever find armor that fits? :whistling:

Highpressure: She seems to do quite well for a pirate, a nice room, a great looking sword...

Treetop Smoker: Okay, you had your fun being a ninja, now it's back to school :)

Ryu Doppler: Seems the rain is effecting more than the mood, it is corrupting your saved games as well :)

Greatfool1: oh good grief.....A deal with the devil for a pair of underwear, AF just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper :)

Floydian1: That orb looks awesome with the blue on the outside and the red in the middle

Soul_Slayer: So this is the fate's way of telling me commenting on every post is a bad idea. interesting...

DFSL: wow that is a great dress...did you make that?

cyborgakadjmoose: Those Cosmic Contemplation shots are awesome :clap:

Chimera: "chick magnet" Indeed he even got the three identical gold haired ladies ;)

cyborgakadjmoose: Ayakana returns! Looks like Highpressure's pirate has some competition now

Highpressure: Speak of the devil....(see above) She seems to have gathered quite the pack of feline friends :)

Yorkmaster: Welcome back (though it me you left about 2 hours ago) Patrick looks very...wizardly (is that a word? :unsure: ) Anyway for you fighter perhaps you could try a Tang Mo monk? (don't you dare make them have pink hair...that is against the laws of civilized pictures to subject people to that kind or torture ;) )

Soul_Slayer: Alright alright, I get the message....

Floydian1: An updated group picture, thank you, I think it will be my desktop for a bit

ChaironDeCeleste: Run for it! of of Highpressure's evil cats is after you!

Treetop Smoker: And now school is out again...Selena sure leads a busy life (great armor by the way)

DFSL: out with the books in with the swords

Page 8

Floydian1: Now the staff is completely blue, very nice :clap:

DFSL: I might be wrong but aren't those boots for Bab and that top for Exnem? Please correct me if I am wrong...

Lady Blue: Pure evil, that combination of armor looks great.

Floydian1: wow...that is a lot of outfits you have there

DFSL: Just standing around posing... :whistling:

Highpressure: Another one with your trademark amazing lighting :cheers:

Chimera: 3 ladies with unicorns? That guy sure aims high...

Chiglet: A hairless albino cat demon...I like it :)

Kadaj X: Nothing like a relaxing day sunning yourself on the beach

Chiglet: Purple eyes, is is demonic? or just a really strange elf...

Floydian1: Wonderful desert shots, I like your white armored drake

RGM 2: Ouch...zapped and burned in one day..rough life she must live

cyborgakadjmoose: From these pictures I am going to try and figure this out...to get a new ship she is going to try and capture/kill the grey fox?

Yorkmaster: Amazing atmosphere in that first shot :Bow:

Kadaj X: If your not careful you are going to break/rip something :)

Highpressure: Another group shot woohoo!

DFSL: Hmm didn't you post this shot before? Or was that another character standing in the same spot?

Kadaj X: That is am amazing looking house, perhaps you could try requesting permission from the original authors of those textures to see if you can us them?

Radicus: Incredible editing, even when killing people she is so cute it should be a crime

Floydian1: Just another day in the desert :) (oh and a little side thank you, I had been wondering what in the world would go will for footwear with that dress )

Page 9

Greatfool1: Oh no...AF with magical talent...we are doomed...

Highpressure: And just what does an alchemist need with an ebony dagger in their lab? Cutting flower petals? ;)

Guest: Would you happen to know where that armor comes from? I know it is a retexture of the mythic dawn stuff but do you have a link?

Chimera: Nice try...posting that first picture then following with reposts...you almost got me

Highpressure: Wow...that dress...awesome....incredible...can't form a normal sentence anymore...

jaxson: So that is where my character went...I knew he was hanging around here somewhere... :)

Highpressure: Is that the new DLC from Bethesda? ...and are you about to get you arm eaten...? :unsure:

Kadaj X: Another lovely sunset :)

Murfy27: Might wanna get moving, vampires won't be around much in the day :) (Btw very fitting name )

Floydian1: Red red red everywhere (looks great to me though )

Chimera: First beards and now lip gloss, those facegens are getting you some really unique faces

Floydian1: Is this another new character? Some form on demon dark elf?

Floydian1: Did she get lost on her way to the portal? That dust storm doesn't look so good

Chimera: Just proves I need to watch tv more..I have no idea if that looks like Lindsay Lohan because I have no idea what Lindsay Lohan looks like, to google! :)

Soul_Slayer: What Strange thing is this...Pictures! (sorry I couldn't help it :) ) I really like her wing rings though wouldn't they get in the way of flapping those wings for flight?

Treetop Smoker: Ding! Round one That assassin looks kinda stunned

Chiglet: Okay, now we just need a group shot of all your characters together :) (I suspect that shot will have a very wide angle ;)

Chimera: Okay that face I recognize, very nice job

Soul_Slayer: In that last picture there do those wings do that normally or did you do something special to get them to fold like that?

Kadaj X: Taking a break from the beach are we? :)

Page 10

Kalia: Very nice, that ax goes with the dress

Darziak: Yea I suspect Bethesda pays little attention to what mods their DLC's conflict with, kinda annoying at time but I guess it would be hard for them to test every mod to see how it went. (great pictures by the way )

DFSL: More new stuff, I love those sleeves

Highpressure: Any chance you have a link to those fans? I have yet to find them anywhere

Floydian1: Now which one is the evil one? :) (I am kidding, both look wonderful)

DFSL: So that is the rest of that set, very nice

Floydian1: I suspect we are going to be having a battle of some kind over there at the gate :)

Rogue Sun: Seems she might be an assassin after all, that shot is amazing (plus it has a great caption )

Highpressure: Quick! call the FCC (or whatever group it is) to report this! I take it that outfit was finally released?

Treetop Smoker: Seems someone has a new set of ninja gear to try out

DFSL: Might just be me but are those textures a little off? it kinda looks sideways...

Floydian1: Back to jail with you :) (or is that a new one? *hits self to stay awake*)

Well now that thats done I can unpack from the trip *sigh*

Wow...It just occured to me I got back 8 hours ago and I spent most of that time on this post, yikes time to sleepzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

Be sure to take a Look at the "Things of the day" section of this post if you haven't already, I added a bunch of stuff to it

Edit: *sigh* that problem again..I had to remove nearly 75 emotes I had included in this post before because the forum only allows 50 per post. (if my comment on a post of yours seems to be missing something or doesn't sound quite right try picturing a smile emote or a wink emote after it, that should help a bit)

This is the last time I go on vacation.....
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#125 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 08:20 PM

Welcome back Karandras! :cheers:

Important SHS News
: Farewell to Hector the Hooded

That falls under horrible news, I hope Hector gets better soon. :crying:

All those missing posts are due to me deleting my Photobucket account, and incidently all my mods from TESNEXUS, I almost left the Oblivion community.

Soul_Slayer: What Strange thing is this...Pictures! (sorry I couldn't help it :) ) I really like her wing rings though wouldn't they get in the way of flapping those wings for flight?

Probably, but she looks good. :whistling: :woot:

Soul_Slayer: In that last picture there do those wings do that normally or did you do something special to get them to fold like that?

The wings are rigged to the arms, so when the arms move, so do the wings, and they end up enhancing the poses. :cheers:

#126 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:11 AM

Floydian1: Is this another new character? Some form on demon dark elf?

She's a Succubi (used cs to change her appearance to lineage dark elf) she can fly (wings actually work) and shape shift: http://www.bethsoft....h...9&hl=flight still a bit buggy on my system, can only hover for some reason, won't fly any higher and the shape shift is a bit buggy to. Still it's just a teaser so I'me sure all the bugs will be ironed out on the finished article.

All those missing posts are due to me deleting my Photobucket account, and incidently all my mods from TESNEXUS, I almost left the Oblivion community.

Oh?
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#127 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:13 AM

:cheers: Happy Birthday SeV! :cheers:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#128 jaxson

jaxson
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:18 AM

Karandras, thanks for the comments.

Rogue Sun... your drive by picture is great!
NORDS RULE! Posted Image

#129 jaxson

jaxson
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:22 AM

TreeTop: How did you get the Mizuki to show up all black? Your character looks great by the way.
NORDS RULE! Posted Image

#130 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:40 AM

Darziak: Yea I suspect Bethesda pays little attention to what mods their DLC's conflict with, kinda annoying at time but I guess it would be hard for them to test every mod to see how it went. (great pictures by the way )

It sort of enforces my farm really, gets burn't down and now the bad guys are trying to take the castle. It's actually more complicated than that but I think I can get around the problems. :)

Looks as though I'm behind on some mods it seems.
There's gonna be a new gang who are looking for somone but I havn't started creating them yet.

#131 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:17 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEV!!!!!!

She's a Succubi (used cs to change her appearance to lineage dark elf) she can fly (wings actually work) and shape shift: http://www.bethsoft....h...9&hl=flight still a bit buggy on my system, can only hover for some reason, won't fly any higher and the shape shift is a bit buggy to. Still it's just a teaser so I'me sure all the bugs will be ironed out on the finished article.

Too bad it requires SI, I've been following the mod for a while, rather disappointing, but guess I should have expected it.

Oh?

I'm afraid so, I keep getting my head bitten off when I offer up advice, help, constructive critism.
Strangely enough, the only forum it hasn't happened at yet is the official forum.

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 17 October 2007 - 07:30 AM.

#132 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:25 AM

I'm afraid so, I keep getting my head bitten off when I offer up advice, help, constructive critism.
Strangely enough, the only forum it hasn't happened at yet is the official forum.

Where is this at? PES? TesNexus? Some forum I don't know about? :unsure:

#133 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:29 AM

Where is this at? PES? TesNexus? Some forum I don't know about? :unsure:

Here, CI's forum, TES Eyecandy.

#134 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:50 AM

Here, CI's forum, TES Eyecandy.

Now I can understand crap happening elsewhere (especially if it came from Bethesda's forums!), but here? When did this happen? I swear, every time I decide to wander away and enjoy another game for a bit, things start happening.

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 17 October 2007 - 09:49 AM.

#135 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:52 AM

:cheers: :cheers: Happy Birthday SeV !!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

@ Karandras: Welcome back !! Its good to have you back. Good luck to you on your basic training. :)

TreeTop: How did you get the Mizuki to show up all black? Your character looks great by the way.

Thanks. Its just a retex by a very talented pro :)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 17 October 2007 - 08:57 AM.

Posted Image

#136 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:16 AM

Karandras Thx for all your comments :D Good to have U back :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#137 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:18 PM

Karandras. Missed you guy, thanks for the comments!

#138 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:35 PM

Happy Birthday SeV!!

Important SHS News[/b]: Farewell to Hector the Hooded

By the Nine, Karandras! Do you have any idea what it's like to have your heart suddenly turn to lead, plunge inro your stomache, while, at the same time your stomache knots up and wedges itself into your chest, your throat tighten and you get shakey all over??? Gods that post title gave me a scare. And right before bed too. New rule for me. No reading Karandras's posts right before I'm supposed to go to sleep. :crying: :unsure: :crying:

Bad news/good news: Upon getting home I had a phone call waiting from the Air Force recruiter, I will be shipping out for basic training March third so no comment posts for a long time after that :)

More good news
: On my vacation I made enough money to get a new chair (Woohoo)

Speck of bad news: I haven't had time to buy the new chair yet...go figure

Mod of the day: UFF Black Courtesan Dress

Edit: *sigh* that problem again..I had to remove nearly 75 emotes I had included in this post before because the forum only allows 50 per post. (if my comment on a post of yours seems to be missing something or doesn't sound quite right try picturing a smile emote or a wink emote after it, that should help a bit)

1- We will all have to learn to comment on each others posts then. :) Otherwise we'll end up with a dearth of vomments like we did while you were gone.

2 and 3 - Yay!!! Make time to get one today. :)

4 - Much thanks for the mod linky. Looks nice

5 - Only 50 emoticons per post, huh? Well, that is a lot better than what the official forums allow. :)

page 5
Chiglet: Another Demon elf, very nice :) Oh and those are some very nice scenic shots :cheers:

Chiglet: A hairless albino cat demon...I like it :)

Chiglet: Purple eyes, is is demonic? or just a really strange elf...
Chiglet: Okay, now we just need a group shot of all your characters together :) (I suspect that shot will have a very wide angle ;)

Ah, Brandyyllin. :) She was actually made at the request of a friend to use as her avator. And thank you :)

The cat demon, Maraat, is actually a Kajiit/Dremora crossbreed He's a nasty tempered, not nice Kitty. Oh, and he does actually have hair, just seems he doesn't have fur.:) Ah well.

The purple eyes Ashakantis Nero is a Daemon Breton Necromancer. Comes from a very long line of necromancers, though he's actually quite kind and gentle for the most part. I probably won't be playing him much until I manage to learn GIMP and nifscope as there's changes I want to make to him that will require it.

I'm sure we could get them to all squish together. Though I don't think that would be too comfortable, nor do I think it would work. Maybe a landscape shot?? Someday, maybe I will try and stuff all of my chars into one game. Someday.

This looks interesting. Much thanks for the linky. :) Will be keeping an eye on it's progress.

It sort of enforces my farm really, gets burn't down and now the bad guys are trying to take the castle. It's actually more complicated than that but I think I can get around the problems. :)

Looks as though I'm behind on some mods it seems.
There's gonna be a new gang who are looking for somone but I havn't started creating them yet.

This is why modders must be more inteligent than the parent companies of games. :) And willing to make slight (or major) changes to their mods. Though there are so many mods out there that it would be near impossible to check for conflicts between them all. Just making sure community mods aren't clashing with official stuff, and letting each other know where other conflicts might be occurring is good though.
BTW, Darziak, is your farm downloadable? Looks really cool.

Those people are turkeys. And Thanksgiving's coming up.
SS, you may offer up advice, help. and/or constructive critisism on any and all of my stuff here. I might whine a bit, but there's won't be any head biting. :hug:
And we're glad you chose not to leave. :)

Edited by Chiglet, 17 October 2007 - 12:36 PM.

#139 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:34 PM

This is why modders must be more inteligent than the parent companies of games. :) And willing to make slight (or major) changes to their mods. Though there are so many mods out there that it would be near impossible to check for conflicts between them all. Just making sure community mods aren't clashing with official stuff, and letting each other know where other conflicts might be occurring is good though.
BTW, Darziak, is your farm downloadable? Looks really cool.

I should've put this before but from the companies view they don't need to adjust thier DLC to satisfy somone else's mod from conflicts if you know what I mean.
Unfortunatly the farm is attached to my gang and my gang use stuff from different mods. It didn't take that long to make and not that hard to do so maybe I'll recreate it. Which one? :P
Before - After

#140 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:10 PM

I should've put this before but from the companies view they don't need to adjust thier DLC to satisfy somone else's mod from conflicts if you know what I mean.
Unfortunatly the farm is attached to my gang and my gang use stuff from different mods. It didn't take that long to make and not that hard to do so maybe I'll recreate it. Which one? :P
Before - After

Very true about the companies. In reality, they didn't even have to give us the tools necessary to mod. I'm certainly glad they did though. :)
I like the Before farm best :)
What's kind of funny is that there are 2 Oblivion gate just a stone's throw away from Buckhorm castle. To the E, and to the W. Makes for some lovely scenes from the parapets.