Photo

Some mod graphics issues . . .

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Palphramond

Palphramond
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:11 PM

I downloaded a few mods the other day (Actors in Charge, some wing mods and Exnem armor/clothes mods) and am having a few issues . . .

In each case, they seem to download fine, I select them either in the data files start up menu or OBMM, seek them out in game (Sexy Beast store, various chests around town, in stores) and find them just fine, grab the contents of the chest or buy what I want, then equip and where that piece of armor should go . . . is invisible! For the wings, no inventory icon appears, for one set of armor, inventory icons do appear, but in both cases, nothing shows up when I wear the item. I do have the needed body mods.

For the Actors in Charge, I received the ingame message that the actors ball was added to my inventory, and it was, but when I try and use it, go through the menu and select a pose, nothing happens. The included idle animations, when I am in third person and not doing anything, work just fine however.

I place the plugin in the oblivion/data directory, and the meshes and textures folders in the oblivion/data/exnem/armor/meshes and/or textures (this has worked for a quite a few others) but nothing appears. I also tried extracting the files in their entirety to the data folder, but the same issue is there. Its all very confusing, since I have gotten various mods to work by manually copying and pasting data folders into the meshes and textures folders, and now I have copies and copies of copies and unextracted files all over my desktop! Help!

I also asked in the main elderscrolls forums, so if someone there sees this here as well, Im sorry!

Thanks!

#2 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:24 AM

Friom the sound of it you only installed the .esp file. For any of those mods to work try opening up the archive you downloaded and making for you moved the Meshes/textures (or any others in there) into your data folder along with the esp, don't try and put them into the folders of the same name as that will mess it up. That should fix your problems.

Edited by Karandras, 17 October 2007 - 03:25 AM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#3 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:44 PM

Don't forget the Archive invalidation thingy.. might be the thing..
linky is here!
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image