Photo

Comments about PoOC #23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
211 replies to this topic

#181 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 05:52 PM

Hey everyone. I haven't posted here in a while, been taking a bit of a break from Oblivion, however seeing as though it is Thanksgiving I'd thought I'd give my thanks to everyone here contributing great screens by sharing with you a new movie I've made. Enjoy:

Posted Image

:o .....

That was amazing Rogue Sun!!!!! Such an amazing cinematic. Seeing your Oblivion movies makes me want to make some as well.
I'm studying Video Communications at college, and I must say that was a simple yet highly entertaining video!! :cheers:
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#182 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:04 AM

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY EVERYBODY!!! Or, Happy Day After ThanksGiving, With Riot-Inducing Sales Day!
Black Friday + Me = Shopping all day longggg :ROFL:

Edited by Lady Blue, 23 November 2007 - 12:05 AM.

#183 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 03:42 AM

Hope eveyone had a great Thanksgiving!! Or a great Fourth Thursday in November (if you don't celebrate turkey-day). :)
I plan on staying home and hiding today. More power to those of you brave enough to face the crowds.
:ph34r:

@ Spike4072 - xToo funny :)
Really doesn't look that bad. Looks like you are going for a wool knit with fur trim

@ Ryu Doppler - Love the sun glinting off the edge of the steeple
Last time I saw this pose, I was in Hawaii at a Luau. Your pic makes me want to go back.
Very nice combination

@ Lady Blue - This one reminded me of what the people in Morrowind would say when you can into town looking like that. :)
Wonder what type of story(ies) you 2 coud come up with together...

@ Soul Slayer - Cool armor. The colour suits her quite well.
Bathing beauty

@ DFSL - Another very cool outfit/ I really like the skirt
Interesting looking armor

@ KadajX - Showed this one to some of the other girls at work a few days ago. It got all sorts of ooh and aahs. :) Your boys really do have the air of ancient gods in those pics.

@ leomorg - Mmmm, Caine. So hard to pick just one.
Looks like he's found a place he can relax a bit in

@ Darziak - Looks like he got shown a permanent detour

@ Chimera - Nicely done :) She does look a bit cheesed about something though.

@ Radicus - A small glimpse of Bo's shining personality

@ cyborgakadjmoose - Hi cyborg!! Glad to see you again. :) Very nicely done characters.

@ Rogue Sun - Excellent trailer. Definitely on par with your others.

@ oldmanpoo - Definitely as cute as ever

@ highpressure - If those swords weren't sticking out, I'd almost think she was part of the bicture behind her.

@ Shadow' - That bear is HUGE. either that, or she;s really small
Sparring partners?

#184 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 05:17 AM

@ KadajX - Showed this one to some of the other girls at work a few days ago. It got all sorts of ooh and aahs. :) Your boys really do have the air of ancient gods in those pics.

That's great!! :D Happy to hear that your friends enjoyed it :wub: It's always nice to know that other people like your work :D
Thanks for comment!! :hug: and for encouraging news ;)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#185 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:22 AM

@Darziak- Hillarious! Excellect job!

Thanks. :)

@ Darziak - Looks like he got shown a permanent detour

I should've dived down with him as the game crashed when I crossed the bridge. <_<

#186 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:36 AM

Chiglet @ Chimera - Nicely done smile.gif She does look a bit cheesed about something though.

Thanks, Yeah, she has that emotion mod on setting 2 "anger".

#187 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:35 AM

We don't celebrate it in England, but I hope all you Americans have a wonderful day! ...And don't explode from eating your own bodyweight in turkey. <3

Sorry to hear about your soccer team :wacko:

:lol: Thanks jaxson. I'm not really into football so I'm not too bothered; in my opinion England needs to get over itself. We haven't performed well on the national scale for quite a long time.

Great shots everyone!
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#188 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:39 AM

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY EVERYBODY!!! Or, Happy Day After ThanksGiving, With Riot-Inducing Sales Day!

Good luck with that :ROFL:
I'm just getting a new camera for my future cosplay needs. :cheers:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 23 November 2007 - 10:39 AM.

Posted Image

#189 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:21 PM

Ohh yeah, i had lots of luck, bought a nice jacket from american eagle, 2 pairs jeans, a new bag, 2 shirts and various other little things :lol:
All done now though :ROFL:
Oooh Treetop, do you cosplay? :wub:

#190 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:25 PM

Ohh yeah, i had lots of luck, bought a nice jacket from american eagle, 2 pairs jeans, a new bag, 2 shirts and various other little things :lol:

Looks like a grand Victory for you :D :cheers: Yes, I do cosplay on special occasions with friends and my cosplay group (sometimes just for fun...alone :blush: ). Mostly from Naruto :) I usually play as Itachi or Sasori.... ;) This year I went to the AX as Itachi.... :D

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 23 November 2007 - 08:26 PM.

Posted Image

#191 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:35 PM

Looks like a grand Victory for you :D :cheers: Yes, I do cosplay on special occasions with friends and my cosplay group (sometimes just for fun...alone :blush: ). Mostly from Naruto :) I usually play as Itachi or Sasori.... ;) This year I went to the AX as Itachi.... :D

:woot: any photos?? Naruto cosplay are awesome if done right, and us japanese know how to do it right :)

#192 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:44 PM

:woot: any photos?? Naruto cosplay are awesome if done right, and us japanese know how to do it right :)

Unfortunately, AX wont allow cameras in the arena, various events.... :( But I will send you some photos from my Naruto cosplay group gathering next month.. :cheers:

P.S. I dont want to make myself all that...but I'm very good at Playing Itachi -PRO :D

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 23 November 2007 - 08:45 PM.

Posted Image

#193 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:45 PM

Unfortunately, AX wont allow cameras in the arena, various events.... :( But I will send you some photos from my Naruto cosplay group gathering next month.. :cheers:

Awesome :D
Ill be looking forward to that Treetop :hug:

#194 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:00 PM

Awesome :D
Ill be looking forward to that Treetop :hug:

Do you cosplay ? :unsure:

Posted Image

#195 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:04 PM

Unfortunately not =/
I think I'm just way too shy to do it, though I always think about it, maybe someday.

#196 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

Unfortunately not =/
I think I'm just way too shy to do it, though I always think about it, maybe someday.

:hug: You should give it a try....always fun to play as your favorite char. :)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 23 November 2007 - 09:17 PM.

Posted Image

#197 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:32 PM

Unfortunately not =/

:hug: You should give it a try....always fun to play as your favorite char. :)

Yeah, I'll definately think about it :) maybe when im a bit older lol

#198 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 05:35 AM

Sounds like we've got at least one other costumer and a potential in here. :)
Treetop - Have you ever checked out your local convention scene? Many of them have an anime program thread where costuming (or cosplay - no difference really other than cosplay is based on anime) is encouraged.
LadyBlue - Loads of places and events to dress up in CA. The 2 biggest are ComicCon (go there with someone who;s been the first time - there's now over 100,000 attendees), and AnimeExpo (over July 4th weekend). Both very heavy on the costume/cosplay stuff. If you're shy, choose a character who wears a mask. Or go in a group. :)
Around my area is the PhoenixCactusComicon where one can run into eveyone/thing from Naruto and Inuyasha to Halo and StarWars. :)

Did you know,...
Brazil got its name from the nut, not the other way around.

And now, back on topic,.... :whistling: :D

@ DFSL - I said sit and STAY!

@ Soul Slayer - Took me a while to figure out what some of the pieces of this outfit were from. Very nice :)
stormbringer

@ KadajX - Not happy

@ Rogue Sun - Lookslike a storm is brewing

@ Darziak - Actually, that looks like many of the parties I've been to. In fact, you could probably fit at least six more in there. :)

@ Highpressure - Either that woman can jump, or she's using the old film trick of a trampoline

@ Lady Blue - The little black dress, Daedric style

#199 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:52 AM

Darziak - Cool armor on that Kajit.

Chiglet - Beautiful sunset. The guys look good on the japanese outfits

Highpressure - Nice girl :P

Soul Slayer - The last set is fantastic.

Shadow - Very nice.

#200 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:44 AM

@ KadajX - Not happy

Definately not :D
Nice pictures Chiglet :) great to see more males in (/on - sry for my english :P ) thread :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)