Photo

create a new body

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 woutadriaanse

woutadriaanse
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:37 AM

Hello everybody, i'm new here and i've a question.
I started modding oblivion a few months ago and i'm trying to create a new race. And therefor i would like to create a complete new body, i'm using blender. I've already created the body in blender, but i really don't know how to create it so that i can use the body in oblivion.
If anybody has some experience creating a body or knows something about it, can you tell me? I would be very glad. :P

#2 Najaknevrec

Najaknevrec
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:50 AM

Hello everybody, i'm new here and i've a question.
I started modding oblivion a few months ago and i'm trying to create a new race. And therefor i would like to create a complete new body, i'm using blender. I've already created the body in blender, but i really don't know how to create it so that i can use the body in oblivion.
If anybody has some experience creating a body or knows something about it, can you tell me? I would be very glad. :P

Well, I fear I will spoil it to you a bit. For a reason unknown, every race in Oblivion uses the same body mesh and there is no way you can change this fact. They only use specific textures, but the body mesh is still the same. You can make a custome head mesh, but not a body. But you can apply sour new body to every race (including yours).

#3 woutadriaanse

woutadriaanse
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:36 AM

Ok, thanks for the info, then i'll texture it

Edited by woutadriaanse, 06 November 2007 - 07:53 AM.