Photo

Pose and Animation Mods

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 10:27 AM

From looking at the last picture threads i kept noticing different poses ! Can someone pm me links to pose mods i dont have?

I have the following:
Actors in Charge
Actors in Madness
Add a pose
Jojo
Standing Jojo
Lain Pose
OSR pose
and Sephs animations

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#2 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:40 PM

Any chance you could link to the pictures of poses you don't know? I can't think of any major ones you don't already have

Edit I did just think of one, EFG. Here is the download link for the newest version of it. (along with the newest versions of OSR and jojo) Slash197 over at Teseyecandy was nice enough to put them all together for everyone :)

Edited by Karandras, 10 November 2007 - 12:43 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#3 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:30 AM

Great ! thank you :)

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#4 Gankaku

Gankaku
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 07:58 PM

I've got a question. My OSR/Jojo/EFG worked before. I deactivated it, and went to install using OBMM slashes pack. Nothing happened. I went and looked at it and there are a lot of .kf files...I'm not sure exactly what to do with those if I unpack it manually (put the .esps into the Data folder).

Can someone help? Thanks!

#5 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:07 PM

I've got a question. My OSR/Jojo/EFG worked before. I deactivated it, and went to install using OBMM slashes pack. Nothing happened. I went and looked at it and there are a lot of .kf files...I'm not sure exactly what to do with those if I unpack it manually (put the .esps into the Data folder).

Can someone help? Thanks!

The .kf files are the actual animation files themselves. Most of the time they should be in a folder (it generally goes by the same name as the mod) under data/meshes/character/male (I think thats right). With that in place and the esp in the date folder it should work correctly. Hope that helps
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature