Epic Level Handbook?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:17 AM

I have a couple questions about a couple of the entries in the Epic Level Handbook, via PM, if anyone has a copy on hand.

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#2 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:18 AM

I own one, and have it on the shelf near my desk.

Edit

It would seem I was able to get him 50% of what he needed via PM. If anyone has a copy of Dragon Magazine, Issue 297, he needs info from it as well.

Edited by MajorTomSawyer, 21 November 2007 - 03:31 AM.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#3 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:45 AM

Depending on what he needs from it I may have it. I have snippets of Dragon Magazines concerning classes and some feats.

[edit] Bloody freaking typo's...

Edited by Deathsangel, 21 November 2007 - 04:46 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#4 Bluenose

Bluenose

The gnome-sage of Ral Worcester

• 1565 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:53 AM

I should have a copy of Dragon 297, but not to hand. I'll check the cupboards for it tonight.

Back from the brink.

Like RPGs? Like Star Wars? Think combining the two would be fun? Read Darths and Droids, and discover the line "Jar Jar, you're a genius".

These, in the day when heaven was falling,
The hour when earth's foundations fled,
Followed their mercenary calling
And took their wages and are dead.