• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:13 AM

1. What type of area artwork are you requesting: Indoor or Outdoor?
See below

2. Specifically what type of area - city, dungeon, forest, something else?
Many

3. Size of area artwork requested? (Remember that the game has size limitations.)
Already made...see below

4. Where in the game will this area occur and which areas will it link?
NA

5. Should the area artwork have both night and day versions? (The artist will essentially have to create the area twice - think hard if you really need both)
NA

6. Describe your vision of the area in detail! Give some backstory to the area, the intended use, a sketch of the intended area artwork...
NA

7. Will the artist have some freedom to compose the area, or should the request parameters be followed to the letter?
The bmp is made

8. Are there any special features you need? (for example a statue that opens to reveal a secret passageway etc.)
The maps are finished.

9. Any deadlines?

Hopefully as soon as possible

10. What game and what mod is this for?

Classic Adventures

11. Anything else you'd like to mention?

I have the maps already made. We need help making the ARE file,matching WED file, and the supporting files of TIS, MOS, and the three height, light, and search bitmaps.

Anyone who already knows how to make areas can help us. We are not worried about the container polygons, that we can do if needed. Also, we can build the door animations and water overlays of necessary, though if you can find someone willing to do all of that, it would speed up the process.

SirBillyBob will add the travel regions and links to the Worldmap. I just need someone to do the basics of each area and create the 7 files used for each map. We have two large quest ready to go,
if someone can help us, that would really speed things up.

We need help with a town map, fortress, Outdoor fortress, House by the lake(All exterior maps)
We also need help with two interior maps. Like I said the maps are made we just need help building the file. Thank you so much in advance. Please PM me you email address so I can email the maps to you if you are interested.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#2 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

Bumpage! Have you found what you needed yet? :)

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#3 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:38 PM

You can delete this post. We needed some help to reduce our workload, but it seems nobody is interested.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/