• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brucevayne

brucevayne
  • Modder
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:21 PM

Hello there.

I am looking for the quotes from BG2. I've already seen what wikiquote has to offer, but it's not enough. Does anybody knows where can I find any more of those? I need it for my Oblivion mod, Companion Sound Sets. Thanks in advance.

brucevayne

#2 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:15 PM

Moved from ResReq. :)

Google helps! Here's something from IMBD for show. Did you mean those kinds of quotes?

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#3 brucevayne

brucevayne
  • Modder
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 02:24 AM

Great! Thank you for the link.

But still it's not all of them, especially for Viconia. If anyone knows where I can find some more quotes, please - let me know.

with regards, brucevayne

#4 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:41 AM

Um, familiar with the Near Infinity browser? Among other data, I believe it allows you to browse through every bit of dialogue in the BGII (I think other IE games, too, but I've no personal experience with those). A bit daunting to navigate through, perhaps, but I can't think of anything better for what you're looking for.
(I like parentheses.)

#5 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:55 AM

And you can read all dialogue in the IE games with Infinity Explorer.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#6 brucevayne

brucevayne
  • Modder
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:36 AM

Thanks for the advice, but there is one small problem - I have only localized version of BG2, and I need those quotes in english.