92 replies to this topic

#61 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:39 AM

Well...since Karandras still isn't here and I have time to waste... :whistling:

Page 1

@Yorkmaster: Some wine for a job well done? I'll drink to that. Well would if it weren't for these national laws. *cough*

@cyborgakadjmoose: Dang! That is a long way down! And the lack of rails definitely ain't helping things.

@oldmanpoo: Ki'Miki's looking quite mischievous in this one.

@DFSL: Such a beautiful angel outfit! Always nice to see outfit combinations.

@Darziak: Ah! Adventure! I can just feel it's embrance!. Next stop is somewhere over those hills dear sir!

@Radicus: BEAR HUGGED! What a pun! And that poor poor bear. At least he didn't have to give a piggy back ride.

@Soul_Slayer: Jasmine's certainly enjoying herself there eh?

@Ami Yoshida: Kasumi! I happen to be a big Kasumi fan myself believe it or not. And I happen to prefer this outfit too.

@VanQa: More Estel goodness. Blends in very nicely if I say so myself.

@Spike4072: Lightsaber Bone blade? Very nice.

@Petrovich: I love this shot a lot! A very nice beauty.

@Chiglet: Xmas brings out the best in everyone! Plus the presents. The glorious presents.

@August Rhythm: Love the Cat. Not too many of them around, so it's great variety.

Page 2

@VanQa: Estel does love shopping doesn't she. I bet that shop keeper was happy that day.

@ChaironDeCeleste: Merry Christmas! And what a beautiful dress.

@Treetop Smoker: Itachi in Oblivion? No way! Does are 2 eyes I definitely don't want to make contact with.

@DFSL: Alternate camoflauge. Because everyone knows the best way not to be noticed is to be right in front of what your avoiding.

@Chimera: I think it's safe to say you've become quite the expert at face texture transplanting.

@Petrovich: Wraiths...what can you do. That sword through his cloak will do some good.

@Darziak: This reminds me that one thing Oblivion is lacking is more skull/bone related armors. Helmets and the like. Heck, one of my characters for a story practically wears nothing but bone armor. So I'd be needed to produce the character in-game.

@cyborgakadjmoose: Very necromancer like! That's a good armor retexture/assembly!

@Soul_Slayer: Mysterious stranger. Will Jasmine go mad in the Madhouse? Nah...

@Flucidity: Asian looks are a bit harder to make. You seem to have gotten it well though. Good job!

Page 3

@Darziak: A character compliation with names to boot! I'll have to work this into the character sheet at some point.

@oldmanpoo: Halloween! Yay!

@Treetop Smoker: If horror games have taught me anything, a woman surrounded by floating child dolls with no faces is a bad. Unless the woman takes a liking to you of course. Then things get quite interesting and full of weird plots. Usually involving going into dark places looking for *insert random plot item here*.

It bears repeating so I'll just say that I really like how she turned out.

@Chiglet: The toils of the CS? Or is it Imperial Furniture? Either way, I bet it was a bit tedious.

@DFSL: Quite the adventurer isn't she?

@Soul_Slayer: Another great shot as always.

@Spike4072: Denesta, always the dark mischievous one.

@cyborgakadjmoose: Nice retexture! Never really a fan of the default Orc armor though. Happen to be using a different orc armor remade as a replacer.

@Sinharvest: Bandwidth exceeded!

@Yorkmaster: WOW! thats turning out real nice! Narfinsel is going to be a real different place when it's done.

@Kadaj X: The Elven prince and his followers are a nice shot. Well done.

@ChaironDeCeleste: That's a great deamon winged character and race from the looks of things.

@Flucidity: I really like this face. It's quite well done.

@VanQa: Favorite shot of the bunch. Estel looks a lot different with the glasses now.

Page 4

@ChaironDeCeleste: Angry at clothes? Force them to accept your no clothes preference! They'll come around.

@Spike4072: A little Denesta streching? Looks good to me. Hope Denesta doesn't mind though.

@Sinharvest: Kicking ass, and taking names. Love it.

@Groo: Sin huh? What kind of Sin? A good sin or an evil sin.

@oldmanpoo: Courtesy looking cute as always.

@Kadaj X: More white clothing wearing Elven goodness.

@Chimera: Arnold! A big improvement from the earlier versions. Well done.

@DFSL: I really like this nightshot. As I've said before a good nightime shot is always a good thing.

@Murfy27: Keep true. There's bound to be an Inn to rest and enjoy a good drink at somewhere.

@Petrovich: Cold steel indeed! Shiny steel seems to be the new thing now.

Page 5

@DFSL: Nice shield in this one. Not often you see a shield with such a design.

@Chimera: Chuck Norris: A ranger in Oblivion. Sorry I couldn't resist.

@Kadaj X: Enjoying a nice dip? I bet those other 2 don't mind watching.

@Alexander Wolf: I gotta say again that I really like this Wolf girl. Definitely something real different. Easy on the eyes too if you don't mind me saying so. I can't believe no one thought of this before.

@Petrovich: Ugh. It's always when I leave the bar that things like this happen. Well done!

@ChaironDeCeleste: Eldorete de Kenia looks quite lovely. Good job!

@Floydian1: Wow! Floydian! I kinda wasn't expecting you to come back here anymore. Last time I checked, the profile was practically erased. I'm glad you've decided to start posting here again. It's always good for people to stop by at their convience and turn out some pics and good will. Sia is looking great as always. Very Well done.

@VanQa: Estel dancing? That made my day when I watched it.

@greatfool1: Ah, the continuing saga of Alexus and the Adoring Fan. We can only wonder where things will go from here.

Page 6

@kalia: Nice to see you here again too Kalia! It's such a treat to see your wonderful screens. Not to mention your unique fairies.

@nicoroshi: Very nice tool of destruction indeed! Many a sword user will be glad to weld it.

@Rogue Sun: Every time I see your character screens I always wonder if you've got a story up your sleeve. It seems like it, and I definitely know that you could pull off the execellent screens to go with such a story.

@DFSL: A sign of shyness? Humility? In any case, it's a very nice screen.

@Floydian1: Sapphire looking great as always. Nice job, and keep it up!

@Kadaj X: Relaxing on a dock. Reminds me of a few times I did the same when I was younger. Tried to fish too but never caught anything.

@kalia: Awww! Poor thing! Hope she finds her love again.

@ChaironDeCeleste: Nice to see Eldorete again. Good job.

@Rogue Sun: Ah Fuetra. Evil and beautiful. A deadly combination and I'm certain she knows it.

@Chiglet: Hiding in the bushes I see. It's always fun to hide in bushes.

@Spike4072: Kunoichi Denesta? What a lovely profession for her. I don't think she'll have any problems with it at all. Good job!

Page 7

@oldmanpoo: School girls. Course, now I'm wondering what's behind them thats so bad too.

@Floydian1: I really like this scenic shot. Very bright and invigorating.

@Spike4072: Denesta has a daughter? I wonder who the lucky (or is it unlucky?) man was.

@Kadaj X: Yes! A Shinigami! No longer shall we have to worry about random hollows eating people's essense. Now all we need is a Quincy.

@Flucidity: Barmaid! I'll have an ale please. Or maybe some wine this time. Great job, you lucky devil with the new computer.

@kalia: Oooh! Brin and Veri. I really like how Oblivion looks in the background. Is that a tweaked weather your using? Or photoshop?

@Darziak: Wow! Really loving how Godric looks. Suits him very nicely.

@Petrovich: Problems with the local spriggins? Been there too my friend. Usually doesn't turn out pretty for the spriggin, but I've had a few eeep moments. Great work!

@DFSL: Another great outfit. Can't wait to see what you turn up next.

@Rogue Sun: Aww. Titania's shy is she? She shouldn't be. We're all welcoming people here.

Page 8

@Spike4072: Denesta's daughter longing for someone? A friend? Family member. Or just sad. So many emotions can be had just by one picture. Love it.

@Floydian1: Wonderful Dragon. Always something to behold. Especially when it's a screen from you. Well done!

@Chimera: Another face texture transplant! Wonderful! Keep it up.

@greatfool1: I laughed when I saw this one. I guess some people just aren't flower people.

@Darziak: Good ole camp relaxing. Sometimes it's just good to pull up a chair and relax with a few friends.

@kalia: It's good to see that she hasn't given up hope. Hope they get reunited soon.

@DFSL: Somewhere, in the distance, adventure awaits! Love this shot.

@cyborgakadjmoose: Lael'ithra? Lovely name. Now I know what to say if I ever meet her.

@Kadaj X: Male faries? Yep. I like the color combination on them.

Page 9

@kalia: Mischievous in bed eh? Lovely shot as always.

@Petrovich: A great shot here too. I like how it looks like she got caught off guard by someone off screen.

@cyborgakadjmoose: She's definitely looking quite deadly in this one. Wouldn't want to get on her bad side that's for sure.

@Floydian1: I really really like the burning naval scenes. Captures a lot of things with just a few screens. Not to mention it's very unique. Well do
ne!

@Chimera: Sign. This reminds me of how much more detail the face editor needs to have in the next Elder Scrolls. Cause if we could produce something like that with it, i'd be a great improvement.

@DFSL: Lovely dress on her as always. She definitely is a sight to behold.

*Ryu Doppler is unconscious* :zzz:

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 14 January 2008 - 11:25 AM.

A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#62 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:38 AM

@kalia: Oooh! Brin and Veri. I really like how Oblivion looks in the background. Is that a tweaked weather your using? Or photoshop?

Thanks for all the comments, Ryu! I'm using NE, I think your fixed version, but I *believe* that's the vanilla Oblivion weather with a Softglow filter applied in Gimp. I say I think it's the vanilla 'cause in Veri's current save the weather's always snowing - even in Oblivion. :lol: I totally intend to do an "It'll be a cold day in hell before she finds you . . . ." screenshot. :P

#63 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:01 AM

Thanks, Ryu Doppler. Good luck with your project.

#64 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:46 AM

Ryu your comments are much appreciated.

#65 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:25 PM

Now that's a lot of comments Ryu!! You deserve a cold one :cheers:

@Kadaj X: The Elven prince and his followers are a nice shot. Well done.

@Kadaj X: More white clothing wearing Elven goodness.

@Kadaj X: Male faries? Yep. I like the color combination on them.

Thanks!! :hug:

@Kadaj X: Enjoying a nice dip? I bet those other 2 don't mind watching.

Of course they don't mind :devil:

@Kadaj X: Relaxing on a dock. Reminds me of a few times I did the same when I was younger. Tried to fish too but never caught anything.

He,he just like I :lol: My friend caught one, but his 'prey' wasn't even worth mentioning :lol:

@Kadaj X: Yes! A Shinigami! No longer shall we have to worry about random hollows eating people's essense. Now all we need is a Quincy.

I would love to have a Quincy!! But I'm still too unexperienced to make his outfit :(

Thanks for all the comments :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#66 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:48 PM

@cyborgakadjmoose: Dang! That is a long way down! And the lack of rails definitely ain't helping things.

@cyborgakadjmoose: Very necromancer like! That's a good armor retexture/assembly!

@cyborgakadjmoose: Nice retexture! Never really a fan of the default Orc armor though. Happen to be using a different orc armor remade as a replacer.

@cyborgakadjmoose: Lael'ithra? Lovely name. Now I know what to say if I ever meet her.

@cyborgakadjmoose: She's definitely looking quite deadly in this one. Wouldn't want to get on her bad side that's for sure.

Thanks for the comments Ryu! Now I'm rather curious about the replacer your have for the Orcish armor. What mod is it?

Kalia:
I'm not sure if this should be directed at Kalia or Floydian, but where are the ears on this character from? Thanks alot.

Edited by cyborgakadjmoose, 14 January 2008 - 01:01 PM.

CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#67 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 01:43 PM

Kalia:
I'm not sure if this should be directed at Kalia or Floydian, but where are the ears on this character from? Thanks alot.

That would be me. :P Those are the ears from Ren's long-dead-and-pulled-and-not-to-be-discussed-much-less-distributed Strangers mod; they're equippable & so added to that wig. The original ears do go out to the side; I edited them in Blender to make them larger, more pointed up, and move em up slightly on the head.

#68 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:13 PM

Very nice, keep it up and I'm sure it will look great. :)

I'll just have to get the Island's scale down when I do start on it. I would want it to be just big enough without being overly so. I think it's percieved at a fairly good size though.

Thanks for all the comments, Ryu! I'm using NE, I think your fixed version, but I *believe* that's the vanilla Oblivion weather with a Softglow filter applied in Gimp. I say I think it's the vanilla 'cause in Veri's current save the weather's always snowing - even in Oblivion. :lol: I totally intend to do an "It'll be a cold day in hell before she finds you . . . ." screenshot. :P

Which fixed version? The one with the scripts or the simplified weather system one? Cause I can definitely say with confidence that the simplified ones shouldn't have the troubles that could plague the script ones. Plus I believe it makes it very compatible with other mods (worldspace ones specifically I believe).

Snow in Oblivion sounds like something that might be in Molag Bals realm. Like a blizzard mixed with ash. Maybe in Moonshadow too, but only very light light snow that's really twinkle like. Going to the Twilight realm would definitely be something.

Thanks, Ryu Doppler. Good luck with your project.

Thanks. It's seems nowadays I'm getting pulled more towards modding than playing now. And it's quickly making me learned. If this keeps up and my skills keep getting better I might just turn into a modding powerhouse! Or creative powerhouse at least. :lol:

Ryu your comments are much appreciated.

I figured it'd be nice to post a big comment post. It had been so long since I did one, I figured it was about time I did one again. That and Karandras hasn't been around due to the Holidays to post his legendary comment posts and the thread was getting a bit empty without one. ^_^

Now that's a lot of comments Ryu!! You deserve a cold one :cheers:

Thanks for all the comments :D

Welcome. And thanks for the cold one. :cheers:

Thanks for the comments Ryu! Now I'm rather curious about the replacer your have for the Orcish armor. What mod is it?

Morrowindesque Orcish Samurai Armor if I'm getting it right. With me using the meshes and textures supplied for the OrcishMW and making them replace the default Orc armor instead of adding a new set.

There's only a male Cuirass though, and the alternate Kabuto helmet I also use has some problems like ear emptiness visibility, and the helmet with the mask is slightly off center with the mask itself. From what I can see, it's a mix made from Imperial Guard armor chest and Blade armor skirt re-textured to look Orcish.

You can see it here in this old screen of mine. More smuggler encounters
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#69 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:28 PM

@Darziak: Ah! Adventure! I can just feel it's embrance!. Next stop is somewhere over those hills dear sir!
@Darziak: This reminds me that one thing Oblivion is lacking is more skull/bone related armors. Helmets and the like. Heck, one of my characters for a story practically wears nothing but bone armor. So I'd be needed to produce the character in-game.
@Darziak: A character compliation with names to boot! I'll have to work this into the character sheet at some point.
@Darziak: Wow! Really loving how Godric looks. Suits him very nicely.
@Darziak: Good ole camp relaxing. Sometimes it's just good to pull up a chair and relax with a few friends.

Fingers still attached right? :P

Gotta love that feeling.
I'm not that much for bones otherwise I'd have a growing collection on dogs/wolves behind me. ;)
It's my best way to show them and thier names, just ask if you want the pictures in original form (good character sheet btw). :)
Godric isn't quite into the torn clothing look yet as you can see, thanks.
It's very rare when everyone is quiet and relaxed. :P

Good job on your mega comments.

I'll just have to get the Island's scale down when I do start on it. I would want it to be just big enough without being overly so. I think it's percieved at a fairly good size though.

Well I'm sure it's bigger than my little paradise island. :new_thumbs:

Edited by Darziak, 14 January 2008 - 02:38 PM.

#70 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 05:35 PM

OH, Ryu - I think you totally misunderstood. I was in no way implying it was your scripted - er, or unscripted or whatever - version that was causing it. My games just do weird things sometimes. NE is working flawlessly in Floyd's game. And I may have the original version in, I'm just not sure. And there are two different fixes? - oh yes the simpler one & the regular. No, now I'm totally uncertain what I have - I'd have to look. Yeah, it just says Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael so I don't think it's the simpler one. It might not even be your fixed version, I just don't remember - with the 8800GT, I ended up having to switch back to bloom from hdr, so there was a lot of NE switching going on during that time. I only mentioned cause I thought someone might say "No that's what happens with the original you need the fixed" - but really I think it's just that save acting oddly.

Yknow, now that I think of it - the unscripty one wouldn't interfere with Forecasters Will. But it seemed to me when I tried the unscripty HDR version I didn't get the spectacular NE clouds as often? Was that totally my imagination? I do tend to get paranoid about stuff like that, and this *was* during the whole driver/aa/hdr/bloom debacle.

#71 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:00 AM

@ Spike4072 - "Gosh, that candle is way over there. Could you extinguish it for me?" :whistling:

@ Chimera - lol Love the name tweak! Very nice work on Thomas :new_thumbs:

@ greatfool1 - I wasn't gonna do it, but I', sendng more flowers for him to enjoy ;)

@ Floydian1 - impressive battle site

@ cyborgakadjmoose - Nicely done :) Lael'ithra looks rather no-nonsense and able to handle herself while you are at school. .Though I wouldn't make her wait for too long as she doesn't seem the patient type
We'll be seeing you in March then?

@ Kadaj X - Marvelous little water sprites
lovely dresses. Are they something you made or retexures by you? :coolthumb:
cuties on the beach

@ Darziak - Looks like he's now giving archery lessons to those interested.
:lol: too funny
No-Name may now look angry all the time to some, but he's still ultra-cute:wub:

@ Ryu Doppler - Nicely done! The citizens of Tamriel now have no real excuses for getting lost :new_thumbs:

@ Petrovich - looks like she's enjoying an early morning dip :cookie:

@ DFSL - You've a definite eye for what goes together when it comes to clothing tweaks and combos :Bow:

@ Soul_Slayer - Sable is looking as good as ever[/img] :) Love the low heel boots she has as well. (they can be so much more alluring than a spiked heel at times)

Really great screenies and characters!
However, I am taking some liberties here with some "alternate" captions - my apologies in advance!

Thanks Chiglet - but, alas, Alexus cannot be dressed - otherwise the white wedding dress from the Goddesses Clothing mod would have been hers, and AF might never have known about her condition until the honeymoon.

I always enjoy your alternate captions :) Very creative.
Poor Alexus. AF might not have gotten such cold feet as he did if he hadn't known. But then, he might have anyways.

Well...since Karandras still isn't here and I have time to waste... :whistling:
@Chiglet: Xmas brings out the best in everyone! Plus the presents. The glorious presents.
@Chiglet: The toils of the CS? Or is it Imperial Furniture? Either way, I bet it was a bit tedious.
@Chiglet: [url="http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/chigletatcoxdotnet/new%20oblivion%20pics/Aubret%20Anew/PeekABoo54.jpg"]Hiding in the bushes I see. It's always fun to hide in bushes.

Hey! I'm still here and commenting! Ok, never as large and ornate as Karandras (he's either super fast at typing, has things preformatted, or spends absolute hours on his posts) and I really have cut back on my postings. Holidays and insanity at work have created an exhausted me. Soon as I wade through a couple 100 pics I may actually post amore than just 1 or 2. Unless you really want to see a whole bunch of similar/same pics from me. ;)
Much thanks for the comments :hug:
Aubret really enjoyed Xmas thins year. The presents were definitely glorious inideed :)
Imperial Furniture :) I'm still stumbling around with creating cutom races to play inthe CS. Haven't gotten any further than that I'm afraid.
Should have seen Erthor's face when Aubret jumped out of those bushes at him. He's not too happy with her now and wishes she;d just take him back to Skingrad
*tiptoes in, turns down the lamp, and quietly closes the door on her way out so Ryu can get some much deserved rest*

Snow in Oblivion sounds like something that might be in Molag Bals realm. Like a blizzard mixed with ash. Maybe in Moonshadow too, but only very light light snow that's really twinkle like. Going to the Twilight realm would definitely be something.

With all the new world spaces being created, I wonder why nobody has attempted any of the other Oblivion realms. Be very interesting to watch the progress and see the end result. :ph34r:

#72 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

That would be me. :P Those are the ears from Ren's long-dead-and-pulled-and-not-to-be-discussed-much-less-distributed Strangers mod; they're equippable & so added to that wig. The original ears do go out to the side; I edited them in Blender to make them larger, more pointed up, and move em up slightly on the head.

Darn...That sucks. Forgot about that mod and it's strange end. Thanks Kalia!

Morrowindesque Orcish Samurai Armor if I'm getting it right. With me using the meshes and textures supplied for the OrcishMW and making them replace the default Orc armor instead of adding a new set.
There's only a male Cuirass though, and the alternate Kabuto helmet I also use has some problems like ear emptiness visibility, and the helmet with the mask is slightly off center with the mask itself. From what I can see, it's a mix made from Imperial Guard armor chest and Blade armor skirt re-textured to look Orcish.
You can see it here in this old screen of mine. More smuggler encounters

I've heard of this mod but never got around to trying it. Thanks Ryu!

@ cyborgakadjmoose - Nicely done :) Lael'ithra looks rather no-nonsense and able to handle herself while you are at school. .Though I wouldn't make her wait for too long as she doesn't seem the patient type
We'll be seeing you in March then?

Thanks for the comments Chiglet! And yes...I'll be back home for spring break sometime in March. I won't have anything new to post until then, but I'll stop by every once in a while.
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#73 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:57 PM

@ Kadaj X - Marvelous little water sprites
lovely dresses. Are they something you made or retexures by you? :coolthumb:
cuties on the beach

Thanks!! They're the effects of my playing with meshes and textures ;)
:cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#74 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:30 PM

@ Darziak - Looks like he's now giving archery lessons to those interested.
:lol: too funny
No-Name may now look angry all the time to some, but he's still ultra-cute:wub:

I would've used just Derikan for those shots but he was an npc. :)
I still have afew more of those around certain spots.
I had a feeling somone would think of him looking cute and now he looks cuddly when talking. :P

#75 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:46 PM

Thank you Chiglet for your nice words and all your comments!

Oblivious Mr. Bean in Oblivion! Great job, Chimera! That is amazing!

Posted Image

Very cool map, Ryu!! :new_thumbs:
And thank you also for all the comments!! :Bow:

Posted Image
Map of Tamriel with Important Towns and Roads
Roads and Towns/Cities should be off a bit in some places, but overall somewhat reliable. Cartographic misinterpretation, variance, ect. :lol:

Alternate captions on Petrovich's great screenies:

"I really have to stop sleepwalking! I am lost again and without Ryu's map in my pocket! Uhh oh... where are my pockets??? Oh boy, this is not good. :blink: "

Posted Image

When asked what she thought of today's sermon on proper Church attire, the mysterious woman simply gestured...

Posted Image

Edited by greatfool1, 15 January 2008 - 09:42 PM.

#76 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:12 PM

Aparantly there is a problem with the Elven Delight gloves, and since no one here posted anything, I can only assume no one is using it.

For anyone that might be interested, the fix is available here:

http://rapidshare.co...gloves.rar.html

The elven gloves included with the mod are not the correct ones, they are the "raw" meshes, directly exported from Max before the NifSkope shuffle.

The path should be: Oblivion/Data/Meshes/Armor/Elven Delight

Just let this file overwrite the other one.

#77 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:25 PM

@ Petrovich - Practicing her Arena gestures?

@ Soul_Slayer - Nice outfit :)

@ Chimera - Now, all he needs is Teddy

@ Lady Blue - Good to see you again! :) She's bored?? What? Are the males in the area blind??Ah well, they'll be chasing after her soon I'll bet.

Aparantly there is a problem with the Elven Delight gloves, and since no one here posted anything, I can only assume no one is using it.

Hmm. I haven't heard of these. Out of curiosity, what mod are they from?

#78 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:14 PM

clicky

#79 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:16 AM

clicky

Oh! :lol: :blush: I've been so busy with work and other projects that even though I've downloded the updated version, I don't remember if I've put it in game yet. Definitely haven't gone looking at it yet. :whistling:

#80 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:09 AM

Thanks for the comments on Rowan Chiglet and Greatfool. Doubt if I'll play with him but I may make a comical video with him if I come up with an idea. Actually I have not completed any of the side quests in Obliv after all this time, so it's nice to know there is something to do if I ever get bored with creating in Facegen. But for now it's tons of fun. Thanks again!