About Ferthgil Trollslayer in DSOTSC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigmoshi

bigmoshi
  • Modder
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 06:12 PM

Hello, I just finished the DSOTSC quest, and I like them but I need to check on the last one that dealt with the drow encampment. I'm not sure if I finished it right.

I managed to start the quest from otho, then from maps DSC020 - DSC026 it was just plain slaughtering of duergars & orcs.

In the prison (DSC027) I met Ferthgil Trollslayer, and managed to fight off the countless numbers of duergars that spawned in the map. Then Ferthgil joined my party and says that there are things that he wants to investigate. There was this area on this map heading towards the north-east that I couldnt access, because the door wouldn't open.

But there wasn't any quest after that. From DSC028 onwards, I was just killing my way out till I met the drow Shar-Nadal. Then, it was another vicious fight scene. After that I found my way back to the bandit encampment.

I just took the hammer & returned it to Otho.

Was there any mini-quest in between those maps that I missed out? I mean like Ferthgil he wanted to investigate stuff, as well as having a last name of Trollslayer, I thot maybe I missed out on some trolls. I also found the demon Atr'Jkslad'Roa'CH in DSC031.

PS: oh yah I also found the book "History of the Dark Side" - FUNNY :D

Edited by bigmoshi, 22 December 2007 - 06:12 PM.

"[You are] the foe of my foe, friend of my friend, by the first sapling that rose where Shilmista now stands, and by the shadow it will cast before all things will end, I swear to give my blood for you." - Kivan when we meet Imanel Silversword.

bigmoshiteam2.jpg

@ SMM Auto DL / Auto-Installer / Manual Install / Walkthru - based on Erebusant's installation @
@ Infinity Explorer v0.85 (Some fixes for v0.75/v0.80) @
@ Future of MegaMods? - Working with Mega-Modification Installations - by Ascension64 @

#2 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 07:49 PM

Nope, you're done. Congratulations!

#3 bigmoshi

bigmoshi
  • Modder
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 07:54 PM

Nope, you're done. Congratulations!

Okay. Thanks for confirming. Makes me feel better :D

"[You are] the foe of my foe, friend of my friend, by the first sapling that rose where Shilmista now stands, and by the shadow it will cast before all things will end, I swear to give my blood for you." - Kivan when we meet Imanel Silversword.

bigmoshiteam2.jpg

@ SMM Auto DL / Auto-Installer / Manual Install / Walkthru - based on Erebusant's installation @
@ Infinity Explorer v0.85 (Some fixes for v0.75/v0.80) @
@ Future of MegaMods? - Working with Mega-Modification Installations - by Ascension64 @