• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:00 PM

The Classic Adventures Team hit a major set back...a key member has left due to events in the real world and we are really need help with coding and expanding the players response. I have asked people to help us before, this requires some commitment. We have a hidden forum on this forum and there are a lot of threads which need to be checked to see if the banters are in the game and if not they need to be coded. In return we can help you with your mod or if you like CA and want to help us further we will happily welcome you and your ideas to the team. Here is a link to our homepage. Classic Adventures Homepage

Edited by leahnkain, 24 March 2008 - 08:54 AM.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#2 Alatariel

Alatariel

Inquisitor!

• 479 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:28 AM

I can proofread, but no coding help from me, I fear.
'NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency! Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surpr-... I'll come in again.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!... Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!'

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:47 AM

I could proofread too, but no coding help from me neither. And I could have a small idea to work on too... :whistling:
But I would need to play the mod more, so to check if it's still compabable. So the proofreading would actually help! :D

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 WizWom

WizWom
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:21 PM

have we you scripting of the banter, or would I have to be an actual creative type?

Because my creativity is very up-and-down.

#5 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:03 PM

I (we) need a coder. I say it this way because Leahnkain is very creative and as already written tons of dialogs. I just don't have the time to convert them to D files. Some also need a strong script writer to add in the correct script conditions for these dialogs to trigger. So we do need someone to proofread the dialogs and fix logic flows and grammar mistakes. However, what we REALLY need is someone to then convert the text to real Weidu D files that can then be merged into the next game release. I have so many new map areas to create that I just can't work on the dialogs right now. I'm now traveling very, very often so I have little time to work on the dialogs.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website