Photo

how much longer for me? (looking for a rough estimate of time)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Klorox

Klorox
  • 342 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:38 AM

I'm just trying to figure out about how much longer I have to go in this game. I'm playing a game on HoF mode (from the beginning), and am just starting TotLM. I made it as far as I could in IWD (didn't go up the staircase) before heading to HoW. Now I'm about to talk to Hobart right after killing a bunch of barbarians and turning down a trip to some floating ice or some crap.

I plan on finishing TotLM, then going back and finishing HoW, and then going back and finishing IWD.

How many more hours (a rough estimate) do I have in this game?

TIA
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

Oh, squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the periphery of my vision. But when I try to look at you, you scurry away. Are you shy, squiggly line? Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye? Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
? Stewie Griffin

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:03 AM

How many more hours (a rough estimate) do I have in this game?

Well, if you know where to go, it's about 5 to 10 hours gaming hours for the TotLM(from a commercial/preview/plah), and about 5 at most for the HoW, unless you get yourself killed more than 10 times to the end monster, so I would say about 10 hour, at most.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.