Need info on Priest of Mystra

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Devlinor

Devlinor

Itinerant Lab Rat

• 100 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:06 AM

Sorry to bother all of you, but I am trying to get the specs for the priest of Mystra kit. All my AD&D books were lost in a basement flood here in Chicago, and without a job I cannot afford to buy the one with the cleric kits in it. Even if I had a job, RL has more demands that are a higher priority then any game. I need the specs for the priest of Mystra for my NPC. Of course if somebody has already done a Priest of Mystra as a BG kit, then please direct me to that.

I want to thank all of you for the help that you have given me to this point. And I also want to apologize for being a pest, and for future pestering that is yet to come. I will be needing to know how to get my BG1 NPC to spawn into Irenicuss dungeon, and how to add the scripting so that Imoen will mention Sherman being in one of the cages. But that will not be for a little. I am still working on the banters for the BG1 portion of the mod. again thanks for all your help, and thanks in advance for the help yet to come. If not for this community, I never would have gotten the courage to try modding in the first place.

Devlinor
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for they are quick to anger and you are good to eat.

Sherman - The Half-Orc Cleric/Fighter NPC for BGT(currently in dialog and scripting ALPHA phase, still due to Comp crash)

To say thanks to the modders that worked on this and other mods check this link and add your thanks to it.

Check this link for a thank you to the modders

#2 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:44 AM

Second Edition stats for Dweomerkeepers can be found here.

The 3/3.5 edition Dweomerkeeper is a prestige class-the requirements and whatnot are available here-a full description of the class and its abilities, I have not found online.

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#3 Nerik

Nerik
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:10 AM

Well, if your really interested, there is a 3.5 version on Wizard's Site (its in the PDF linked from that page) as well as a version of the Nightbringer - but these are 'generic' versions with all the Realms specific detail hacked off. :huh:

Charles

#4 Devlinor

Devlinor

Itinerant Lab Rat

• 100 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:49 AM

Thank you all. I found what I needed and now just have to figure out a way to kit the thing for a BG NPC.

Devlinor
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for they are quick to anger and you are good to eat.

Sherman - The Half-Orc Cleric/Fighter NPC for BGT(currently in dialog and scripting ALPHA phase, still due to Comp crash)

To say thanks to the modders that worked on this and other mods check this link and add your thanks to it.

Check this link for a thank you to the modders

#5 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:30 PM

Moved to Delusions of the Mind. :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor