Glitchy Dwarves

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -guest-

-guest-

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:06 PM

Hi guys,

I ran into a really strange bug last night while playing this mod. As soon as the dwarves sequence plays i select my answers and then dialogue ends. The dwarves leave BUT Tashia doesnt talk to me. Instead I'm greeted with a fanfare of Tashia's Background Music that seems to repeat itself over and over and over again. Asides from the fact that it doesnt stop, the LoveTalk dialogue changes as well from LoveTalk: 27 (before dwarves) to as high as LoveTalk: 88 (She talks about not noticing any change in me after i got the slayer). Even stranger, is that for some reason it defaults her TashiaRomanceActive variable to 3. I've CLUAConsole'd it many times over, even Shadowkeeper'ed the variable, but it still reverts back to TashiaRomanceActive: 3. This is the first time I've encountered this. I'm just in Chapter 3, and this happens no matter where I am in the game, as long as the dwarves plot triggers.

I've got a bunch of mods installed including: Ease of Use (With Multiple Romances ON), NPC FlirtPack, Rogue Rebalancing, SpellPackB4, LOTR Items, Boards Of Magic Item Pack, and Dungeon be Gone. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but it doesnt change.

Any suggestions?

P.S. Has anyone encountered a glitch wherein your romanced NPC(s) dont move properly? like you tell them to move to a location and the stop halfway?

Much Appreciated!

#2 -klonk-

-klonk-

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

Hi is there a solution for this bug? I ran into the same problem and can't continue the game without deleting the mod.

#3 -Klonk-

-Klonk-

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:56 AM

I set the loveTalk to 29 so that the dwarves wouldn't show up.

#4 -lynx-

-lynx-

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:49 AM

I had a similar or same problem, the cutscene keeps repeating itself. Turns out nothing sets SpawnedGirl to nonzero, so if all the other conditions are still met you get it ad nauseum. Here's the fix:

--- tashia/scripts/cuttas01.baf.orig    2015-06-19 17:48:00.899548056 +0200
+++ tashia/scripts/cuttas01.baf 2015-06-19 17:48:14.559547757 +0200
@@ -9,6 +9,7 @@
         CreateCreatureObjectOffScreen("TAGIRL",Myself,0,0,0)
         CreateCreatureObject("TAKOMT","TAGIRL",0,0,0)
         CreateCreatureObject("TATUMP","TAGIRL",0,0,0)
+        SetGlobal("SpawnedGirl","GLOBAL",1)
         MoveViewObject("TAGIRL",VERY_FAST)
         ActionOverride("TAGIRL",MoveToObject(Player1))
         ActionOverride("TAKOMT",MoveToObjectFollow("TAGIRL"))

Hopefully one of the active SHS-ers can apply it and reupload the mod.

#5 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:37 AM

BWPFixpack'd :D

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#6 -lynx-

-lynx-

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:32 AM

yay!