Lord of Murder's Color Coordination Calamity

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lord-Jyssev

Lord-Jyssev

LĪJ

• 451 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:29 PM

I've done a little bit of unsuccessful digging (Google'd it) and I can't seem to find what colors Bhaal's clergy and/or followers wear. I'm beginning to think that since he's dead now, no one really cared to make up a backstory for it seeing as it's such a minor detail. Maybe I will have to take another glance at my Avatar series to see if it mentions anything in the very brief part about Bhaal there.

#2 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:09 PM

Priestly Vestments: Regardless of rank or gender, all Bhaalyn wore full ceremonial robes and cowls of deep purple or of black with violet streaks of random size, shape and placement. The interior linings of the cowl and garments were always deep black, and a black veil was worn over the face to make the cowl seem empty to an observer. High-ranking priests sometimes added a scarlet sash to this costume for easy recognition when ill-lit rituals were taking place. Curve-bladed ceremonial daggers were worn on the belt, but only High Primates, Primates or other members of the Brethern of the Keen strike employed them in combat or slayings; all other Bhaalists used them only in rituals.

Adventuring Garb: When adventures were undertaken or guard duty preformed, Bhaayln wore full armor of the best type they could obtain or were allowed to wear. Black capes and black leggings usually accompanied the serviceable armour.

From here
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#3 Lord-Jyssev

Lord-Jyssev

LĪJ

• 451 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:12 PM

Thanks a lot!