• Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:28 PM

File Name: PS:T Ultimate WeiDU Fixpack v4.13
File Submitter: Qwinn
File Submitted: 05 Jun 2008
File Updated: 06 Aug 2012
File Category: PS:T Fixpack

The Ultimate WeiDU Fixpack for Planescape: Torment is finally here! Written by Paul Escalona (aka Qwinn), this Fixpack fixes, in a clean and compatibility-friendly WeiDU format, all of the bugs fixed by the three major non-WeiDU Fixpacks available for PS:T to date, namely: Platter's Fixpack, Restoration Pack and SKARDAVNELNATE's All Inclusive Fixpack.

In addition to fixing all of the bugs addressed by those mods, this Fixpack provides fixes to well over 200 additional documented bugs - some rather major - not fixed elsewhere before, plus roughly 4,000 corrections to spelling, grammar and punctuation errors within the dialogue file.

This Fixpack was developed in tandem with the PS:T Unfinished Business and Qwinn's PS:T Tweak Pack mods, also available here at Spellhold Studios. For the best gaming experience, installing all 3 is recommended.

As of version 3.0, great credit goes to Brendan Casey, aka scient, for his tremendous engine fixes. This fixpack is immensely enhanced by his tremendous skills and devotion.

I hope you enjoy your best Planescape: Torment experience yet! Please let me know at the forums if you have any problems, or just if you enjoyed it.

Click here to download this file

#2 Magus

Magus
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 10:35 AM

Links are dead. Any other download location?

#3 Felipe

Felipe
  • Modder
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 08:28 AM

here https://www.ausgamer...ment-unofficial

Core i7 3770 3.4 Ghz - 16 GB RAM - Win10 x64 - Intel HD Graphics 4000