SKARDAVNELNATE All Inclusive Pack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:00 PM

The AIP was updated. Are you planning on including the update in latter versions of your mod?

#2 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:39 PM

I will look into it in depth soon, and yes, SKARDAVNELNATE and I are both keeping each other appraised of changes, but I don't think you'll find too much new in his latest release that isn't already in my version 1. I suspect that most of his most recent update relates to issues we've discussed and I've already dealt with in my mod, but I will look into it when I have time and confirm. Any bugfixes I'm missing will likely go into the next version of my fixpack.

Qwinn

Edited by Qwinn, 06 June 2008 - 07:40 PM.

#3 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

I looked into it - actually I looked into a version even more recent than the one you cite, AIP version 20080606. I can confirm that everything in that version is addressed to the extent I ever intend on doing so. Most of the changes are based on stuff he and I had already discussed, and in many cases I made him aware of them. His version includes a restoration of a memory in Nils Xander's dialogue (originally restored, but very broken, in Restoration Pack) that I've chosen not to include, as it was deliberately yanked by Black Isle and I agree it was better left out. SKARDAVNELNATE has done a -lot- of work on his version though, so don't let what I'm saying here dissuade you from giving his a try if you're interested in playing with his AIP instead.

Qwinn