IWD1: Problem in chapter five

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:11 AM

I've just got into chapter five, killed all salamanders, rescued the slaves, reported that to Vera - and when I got outside of aquarium again I found some bridge in the southwest of the location. The problem is that the game says that the brodge is cracked, so I can't pass over it. So I took a look into manual which I found on the internet. Manual (part about glacial) says: "in the nether part of aquarium find person called Soth. He will tell you about the history of aquarium. You can ask him to give you a technical manual. ... after killing the samalamanders and rescuing the slaves go to the southwest and crooss the bridge. With manual you will be able to repair it. Then continue into the caves of ice giants."

Well, the problem is that I haven't spoken to Soth, so I don't have the manual. And without manual I won't be able to cross the bridge. Does anyone know how was the book called, so I could add it into my inventory via DaleKeeper?
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#2 grogerson

grogerson
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:48 AM

Since you didn't get the engineering manual from Soth, you should find it in the library area. He's supposed to drop it if he leaves before giving it to you.

#3 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:26 AM

Ah, thanks! I haven't noticed the book on the ground. Problem solved and I can continue the game! :)
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄