• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BalanceRD

BalanceRD
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:49 PM

The Sword of Noober v1.1
From Readme.txt
Are you looking for adventure, romance, quests, character development? Then you have downloaded the wrong mod. If you are looking to laugh and giggle like a school girl than you have downloaded the right mod. The Sword of Noober introduces a brand new sword to the game. This sword talks too much, is overly powerful, and is pretty useless, but it might make you laugh or even smile.

Item Description:
A rock was thrown and Noober died from a head trauma. His last words were "What about now?". Because those were his last words, the population of Naskel was relieved and threw a party. His brother, Neeber, on the other hand was very sad that he had no one to talk with at the party. Neeber took his life savings and paid a cleric to revive his brother. While the cleric was performing his miracles, Neeber would not stop talking. The cleric was distracted and sent Noober's soul accidentally in to a "bastard" sword. The cleric threw Neeber and the sword out. The sword has dents, it seems that people threw rocks at the sword. Since the sword talks and has dents, this sword isn't worth very much.

This is not a serious item what so ever, I wanted to finish it up, and practice a little coding before I start on my other projects.

Attached Files

Edited by BalanceRD, 20 February 2011 - 08:42 AM.

Previous Forum Name: Pex657

#2 BalanceRD

BalanceRD
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

Thanks to Graoumf and Le Marquis (of the d'Oghmatiques) there is now a French translation!

Version 1.1
- Added french translation by Le Marquis (of the d'Oghmatiques)
- Added version flag
- Updated with WeiDU v227

Version 1.0
- Initial Release

Previous Forum Name: Pex657

#3 Deratiseur

Deratiseur
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 11:50 AM

Now updated for the new Enhanced Editions. Take it, with many over old mods here.

My kits pack in french and english : Deratiseur's Unused Kits Pack v16 for TOB / BGT / BGEE / BG2EE / IWDEE for PC and MAC OS-X

My french quest/shop mod : L'ogre et le gnome, une histoire de bleu v2 for BG2 / BGT / BG2EE

My french Shop mod : L'interplan, un magasin dédié à la magie v2 for BG2 / BGT / BG2EE

My second shop mod in french and english: Todd's Super Tester Guy for BGT / BGEE / BG2(EE) / IWDEE