Photo

My new run-through Semi-BiG world

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

OK, actual problem to cover the non-existing one. In AR3498 (Xvart Fortress), one of my mods adds about an hundred of Xvarts. The Xvarts cast a couple of spells and then stand there drooling while I kill them. I don't know if this is a common engine bug (E.G. it refuses to run too many scripts) or what.

That's BPv177 Improved Xvart village. All those additional Xvarts have BP-scripts assigned. And if you didn't install the BP AI you'll get the error you've got in your run through as BP AI installs all those scripts.

10th

Edited by 10th, 11 October 2008 - 02:48 PM.

Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#42 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

Then why are they added if I don't run BP at all?

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#43 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:54 PM

Didn't you reinstall on August 24? As all your edits of posts with your weidu.log were prior to that date, I assumed you changed something in your install. And from my little experience BP is the only mod signifcantly changing the Xvart village.

:blink: Damn, you learn something new everyday. After doing a changelog on ar3498.bcs I found out that DSotSC also modifies it.

But the statement from my other post still stands. Because it seems that DSotSC borrowed the script and the creatures from BP without changing anything (assigned scripts etc.). You'll find all the necessary information at lines 2359 to 2399 and at line 3265 in the DSotSC.tp2.

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board