Photo

Challenge #40: Spells

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:10 PM

*gasp* The club was founded in YOUR meme post! Everyone can join, but especially you because you're the reason it formed in the first place biggrin.gif That and Elminster being a douche.

I'm honored ^_^

Also I don't suppose if anyone knows if the belt on Imoen when you're in Irenicus' dungeon is there for the same reason? Prevent her dying so the game isn't screwed, etc etc?

I think it triggers the dialogue of her saying that her head hurts and she must run away

btw these are the belt 'global effects':

Hehe...Jonny gave Imoen a Munchkin Belt. :P

- :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#122 _Nix_

_Nix_

You lookin' at me?

• 74 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:45 PM

Lmao :D

@Epantiras: Thankyou! That's one sweet belt.
Take above post with a glass of water. Do not take more than four doses in 24 hours. Store post in a cool, dry place. Always read the label.

Schrodinger's adorable polka dot bow tie almost makes up for his horrible, horrible time-dependent equation.

Minsc: What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it is there.

#123 Dark-Mage

Dark-Mage

Because killing is an art, and I am a master.

• 344 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:07 PM

Maybe he secreatly loves her! :unsure:

Great entries guys!

#124 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:06 PM

Well, I'm back (for how long I don't know) And this challenge is over so we move on to the next one.

You can still post art here but it won't be counted in the statistics.
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image