Weidu errors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Schatten

Schatten

tomo the homo

• 1208 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 09:02 AM

it seems the comments in the spell.ids causing an insanious amount of parsing errors. when deleting the comments all is fine.
i dont know if its only my ids but 3544 PSIONIC _SUPERIOR_INVISIBILITY is wrong, wizard_true_dispel is not replaced.
gentoo sex is updatedb; locate; talk; date; cd; strip; look; touch; finger; unzip; uptime; gawk; head; emerge --oneshot condom; mount; fsck; gasp; more; yes; yes; yes; more; umount; emerge -C condom; make clean; sleep.

#2 -Moonfruit-

-Moonfruit-

Posted 14 July 2003 - 11:47 PM

Could you maybe be a little more clear in what exactly it is you are trying to do :huh:?

Regarding 3544 PSIONIC _SUPERIOR_INVISIBILITY, if you are referring to the space beteen psionic and the _, then no it's not just your's. Mine seems to be like that as well.

As for the WIZARD_TRUE_DISPEL, I don't have one of those, only a WIZARD_TRUE_DISPELL_MAGIC.

Sorry I can't be of more help :(

#3 Schatten

Schatten

tomo the homo

• 1208 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 08:24 AM

1. in my spell.ids there were a lot of comments like xxxx wizard_spell // comment.
and every comment is causing an error like parsing error wizard_spell not in spell.ids.
2. both wizard_true_dispel and wizard_dispel have to be in my ids or there are errors that one of them isnt in the ids.
with sola and weidu 127 i have this problems. with sola and 101 nothing. imoen and 127 problems. i dont have checked it with 101 because i have removed those comments.
gentoo sex is updatedb; locate; talk; date; cd; strip; look; touch; finger; unzip; uptime; gawk; head; emerge --oneshot condom; mount; fsck; gasp; more; yes; yes; yes; more; umount; emerge -C condom; make clean; sleep.

#4 -Moonfruit-

-Moonfruit-

Posted 15 July 2003 - 09:13 AM

1. in my spell.ids there were a lot of comments like xxxx wizard_spell // comment.

Never seen this before, so I can't help you there.

2. both wizard_true_dispel and wizard_dispel have to be in my ids or there are errors that one of them isnt in the ids.

Mmm, strange indeed. There is no WIZARD_TRUE_DISPEL or WIZARD_DISPEL in the original game or in the Detectable Spells mod, only a WIZARD_TRUE_DISPEL_MAGIC and a WIZARD_DISPEL_MAGIC.

If you say you get the errors with WeiDU v127, but not with v101, then I suspect the error lies somewhere therein ;)

#5 Schatten

Schatten

tomo the homo

• 1208 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 09:32 AM

it is "4131 MAGIC_RESISTANCE2 // blah blah"

aahhhh....sorry. i mean ...dispel_magic. its a bit weird because both use the same spell. i simply have added the other spell but its crazy. i have done a new installations and began with my standart mod installation and it was the first time that i got this many errors. solaufeins errors were normal. i had them before. but tactics and immys errors were new (the comment errors).