• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 01:47 AM

Heya,

As the title suggests I've been having some problems with my .d files.

The ReadMe to Weidu says I go to the DOS prompt and do pathtofilename\WeiDU filename.d to compile.

My file is called A#Jail.d and is on the desktop. So I type cd c:\"Windows"\"Desktop" which gets me to the desktop.

When I now type weidu filename.d I get the message bad command or file name. I'm guessing there's something really simple I'm doing wrong..... :blink:

I have similar problems decompiling.

These are taken from the WeiDU ReadMe:

You invoke WeiDU by typing WeiDU and then any number of options and files, as described below. Note that not all options are described below: run WeiDU --help for more a complete list.

Input File Types: 
FILE.D Compile FILE to a DLG.
FILE.DLG Decompile FILE to a D.

Compiling a D file

C:\Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\> weidu bodhi.d
  [bodhi.d] parsed
  [BODHI.DLG] saved      135 states, 259 trans, 16 strig, 66 ttrig, 54 actions

"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#2 -Sim-

-Sim-

Posted 22 July 2003 - 01:50 AM

My file is called A#Jail.d and is on the desktop.

But is WeiDU.exe also on the desktop? It needs to be too, the way you're doing it.

#3 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 01:55 AM

*slaps himself around the face*

Doh!

Yes, you're right.

I moved the file to the desktop so I'd remember to compile it, but forgot to move WeiDU. I guess this is it.

Me = fool. :rolleyes:

Thanks!
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"