Load order with widescreen mod

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fjodik

fjodik
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:01 AM

Hi guys,

just a quick question. I can not load the widescreen mod after all these fixpacks due to the older WeiDu of widescreen mod (I dont know how to update it). Is there any problem loading the widescreen mod before all the fixpacks? Many thx for advice.

#2 ghostdog

ghostdog
  • Modder
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 08:45 AM

I don't think there will be any problem if you install the widescreen mod first but it's strange that you have problems when you try to install it last. Are you sure you are using the latest version of Bigg's Widescreen Mod? (version 1)

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:01 AM

Hi guys, just a quick question. I can not load the widescreen mod after all these fixpacks due to the older WeiDu of widescreen mod (I dont know how to update it). Is there any problem loading the widescreen mod before all the fixpacks? Many thanks for advice.

Do you mean that the WeiDU doesn't auto-update itself, which causes problems, because the fixpack and other mods use different versions of the WeiDU. If so, you can manually update the setup-*modname*.exe, by getting the newest WeiDU.exe from here, and then renaming it as the setup-*modname*.exe . Easy? Yes. You probably ned to do this to all the mods.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 07 November 2008 - 09:02 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 fjodik

fjodik
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:47 PM

I try to update it as I always receive the message that WS mod is 20400 WeiDu version and the other mods 20800. Many thanks.

Hi guys, just a quick question. I can not load the widescreen mod after all these fixpacks due to the older WeiDu of widescreen mod (I dont know how to update it). Is there any problem loading the widescreen mod before all the fixpacks? Many thanks for advice.

Do you mean that the WeiDU doesn't auto-update itself, which causes problems, because the fixpack and other mods use different versions of the WeiDU. If so, you can manually update the setup-*modname*.exe, by getting the newest WeiDU.exe from here, and then renaming it as the setup-*modname*.exe . Easy? Yes. You probably ned to do this to all the mods.