• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:28 AM

It's possible that ACTSLEEP.IDS is a vanilla file.

It's definately a vanilla file.

10th

Good to know! I don't know what the point of the file is, but I'll leave it alone and carry on.

VERY, VERY cool avatar, btw, 10th! \m/

- E

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#22 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:53 AM

Interestingly, after restoring critical files to a clean installation, I've begun a new install run, and AzenMod installed with no errors! Success at last :)

Happy modding,
Eric

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#23 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:30 AM

Russian translation is ready :lol:

Attached Files

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon

#24 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:15 PM

There seem to be two major issues with this mod, both related to JC_Sema (Semaj clone) in BGT

1. JC_Sema has Semaj.bcs assigned which says

IF
   Dead("Sarevok") >>>> Dead("jc_sare") This is the DV of Sarevok in this mod, "sarevok" is long dead when the mod starts in a BGT game (mod page says it is BGT compatible but it is not)
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        ClearAllActions()
        EscapeArea()
END

2. You can never leave the battleground because of the block above and the door out only becomes available with this

AR02JC,bcs

IF
    Dead("JC_ANGE")
    Dead("JC_SARE")
    Dead("JC_SEMA") Because of his script he does EscapeArea() before you even see him
    Dead("JC_TAZO")
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        TriggerActivation("Tran03JC",TRUE)
END

Proposed solution: De-assign Semaj.bcs from JC_Sema.

Edited by Roxanne, 19 October 2015 - 01:36 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#25 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:42 PM

Considering how the mod maintainer was last online bit more than 5 years ago, I believe it would be better to report it to Lollorian's Fixpack thread :)

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#26 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:48 PM

Considering how the mod maintainer was last online bit more than 5 years ago, I believe it would be better to report it to Lollorian's Fixpack thread :)

Reported to Lollorian.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#27 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:49 PM

A couple of small but possibly gamebreaking issues:

1) AzenMOD uses NOT FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME to patch in its creatures & items - problem is this will always fail for files that exist in the base game. I've patched them to directly patch the creatures & items it changes.

This is probably the reason users of this mod never saw the changes to SW1H06 (new icon), SW1H23 (added slow effect) & SW1H24 (added fire damage effect) :lol:

2) AzenMOD component #0 seems to want to change CESKEL01.CRE to not have MISC8L.ITM (Waukeen's Mantle) - this item is carried by JC_LICH.CRE which is added by the mod in component #1. This implies that #0 depends on #1 being installed for the relevant quest to work properly. (in the patch linked above, I've moved the CESKEL01 patching code to component #1)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod