Photo

SoBH new German translation and a fix

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:40 AM

I've attached the new revised German translation of SoBH. It would be nice if you can include it in one of your next SoBH versions. :)

Included is the English BHDLGFIX.TRA and there are the following corrections:

-@7	= ~Could be a weather delay?  Maybe they are moving slower then normal?  Whatever, we can look into that for you.  When we find out anything, we will come back and tell you.~
+@7	= ~Could be a weather delay?  Maybe they are moving slower than normal?  Whatever, we can look into that for you.  When we find out anything, we will come back and tell you.
-@61   = ~Oh they are here.  They are not really sewers, they are meant for drainage when the river overflows.  The older ones are over on the west side, down near the burnt out guardhouse.  As I recall, that was where Gelpas and his band found the thieves. Matter of fact, there was another entrance up in the graveyard north of the temple, too.~
+@61   = ~Oh they are here.  They are not really sewers, they are meant for drainage when the river overflows.  The older ones are over on the south side, down near the burnt out guardhouse.  As I recall, that was where Gelpas and his band found the thieves. Matter of fact, there was another entrance up in the graveyard north of the temple, too.~

Additional I've attached the bhsirius.cre which we use with our BW Fixpack and copy it into the override folder, because of this reason:

In the recent version of Secrets of Bonehill (231FullWM7 / 235) is still the bug that with Sirius (the thief in the lighthouse) a wrong override script is given. This leads in the BG2 part of the game, that Gaal is immediately hostile and one can't play the beholder-quest regularly.

In the file BHSIRIUS.CRE must be added the override script BHSHOUT2. BCS. With the script BHSHOUT.BCS which stands there falsely, is a script from the original BGII.

Greetings Leomar

Attached Files

Edited by Leomar, 28 December 2008 - 08:44 AM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#2 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:44 AM

Only a small issue, but I think I mention it.

We use Taimon's "Creature Offset Checker" to correct offsets for better compatibilities in megamods. By SoBH there was only the following one:

Zeroed effects offset in [BoneHill\creatures\HOBGO2.CRE]

The cre is o.k., but it could give problems, if another mod want to change this cre later (if it want to use the same offset).

Attached is the corrected file.

Greetings Leomar

Attached Files

Edited by Leomar, 26 March 2009 - 01:11 PM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World