off hand thaco bonus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Azrii

Azrii

Iltha Windspear

• 65 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 05:29 PM

I think I have seen this bonus while poking around in different files. I think it was in the proficiency area of a cre file but am unsure. And I think in TDD Mortis made an off hand thaco bonus guantlet. I, for the life of me, cannot find this bonus. I've tried IEEP and can't find it. Does anyone know where to adjust off hand thaco bonus.
Thanks, David
Minister of disinformation
Iltha Windspear
Working on Iltha Windspear Expansion. At left is Iltha, not me! I'm a guy. Who's Azrii you ask? She's the one who taught me it's a lot easier to fly with a basic storyline in hand as opposed to relying on my 'intuitive and ingenious' imagination.

#2 -Moonfruit-

-Moonfruit-

Posted 29 July 2003 - 08:47 PM

I'm not sure about IEEP, but in NI you would just at the effect "Off-hand THACO bonus" and adjust the value accordingly.

#3 Azrii

Azrii

Iltha Windspear

• 65 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 10:29 PM

MoonFruit posted @Jul 30 2003, 06:47 AM

I'm not sure about IEEP, but in NI you would just at the effect "Off-hand THACO bonus" and adjust the value accordingly

Thanks MoonFruit. Found what you were talking about in NI. I'll bring up my clab file SPCL in NI and see if I can add that effect properly. David
Minister of disinformation
Iltha Windspear
Working on Iltha Windspear Expansion. At left is Iltha, not me! I'm a guy. Who's Azrii you ask? She's the one who taught me it's a lot easier to fly with a basic storyline in hand as opposed to relying on my 'intuitive and ingenious' imagination.