#1 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:28 AM

Posted Image
#50 Challenge: Favourite Mod Banter
Deadline: Monday, 9th February
Post your piece in this topic!

Let us continue the madness of the NPC interaction. Next up are you favourite banters from your favourite mods. A good way to show us what exactly you have installed on your playthrough the game.

You remember the drill I hope. You have two weeks time, and everything artistic goes as long as it's made by yourself.
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#2 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:48 AM

A good way to show us what exactly you have installed on your playthrough the game.

Mwhahaha! This way you can collect sensible data about us and sell it to advertising companies XD I was jocking ;-)

This will be a hard decision! I think I'll probably send multiple entries (or at least that's what I plan to do *each* time, but I end up sending just one 9_9)

BTW I guess it's just for BG mods, IWD 1 / 2 are not included?

oO My DA Gallery Oo
oO My Artcorner on SHS Oo
oO "Ask the Betrayer" parody comic Oo
oO My other parody comics on SHS Oo

Oh, and Epantiras, you're simply Epantirastic.

(and no, I'M not egocentric!)

I Hate Elminster! (proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#3 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:02 AM

IWD 1 and 2 are allowed. Especially since IWD2 NPC Mod happens to be one of my favourites :shifty:
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#4 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:02 AM

IWD 1 and 2 are allowed. Especially since IWD2 NPC Mod happens to be one of my favourites

2,000 cookies for you :D
(and of course 1 ton cookies for Domi for the mod ^_^)

oO My DA Gallery Oo

#5 darlarosa

darlarosa

A rush and a push and the land we stand on is ours!

• 384 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:58 PM

Ooo you've made me the happiest gal in all the interwebs! ^_^ unfortunately some of my fav banters *coughs* are a bit...well Tsujatha is involved >.>
We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!

#6 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:27 PM

Oh gosh...this is gonna be hard...erm do player-initiated banters with mod NPC's count?
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#7 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

I don't see why they shouldn't be :D
Posted Image

#8 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:47 PM

Heh, this is going to be my favourite theme of FanArt Challenge :-) Tell me - is there something better then two of your favourite mod NPCs chatting? ^_^
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#9 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:44 AM

Ooo you've made me the happiest gal in all the interwebs! happy.gif unfortunately some of my fav banters *coughs* are a bit...well Tsujatha is involved >.>

Some IWD2 NPC banters are a bit *coughs* too 9_9 I'll need to find another one...

Attached Images

• iwd2_peony_vs_rizdaer.jpg

oO My DA Gallery Oo

#10 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:39 AM

Well, he is doing what she told him to :D I hope I see more of IWD2 banters otherwise I'll have to draw some myself.
Posted Image

#11 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:31 AM

Heh, I pretty love it, including I didn't play any ID games at all. BG for evah!

#12 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:04 PM

Heh nice! I've not played with Peony so I've not seen that one before, but you've done a good job with 'em.

#13 darlarosa

darlarosa

A rush and a push and the land we stand on is ours!

• 384 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

Here is one of my entries. I felt like doing a sweet one and adding in some Imoen humor because well really I've always wondered how do your companions not notice you shagging someone really? >.>

The story behind this is, before the last Bodhi confrontation I rested and this occurred which is weird because...really Tsujatha In the middle of a crypt?? >.>

Anyway this is my cleric/mage Lyra and her soulmate Tsujatha!

Attached Images

• Tsu__Lyra.PNG

We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!

#14 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

Yeah, lovetalks can crop up at weird times, sometimes - in my first few playthroughs of BG2, I had Anomen picking me flowers in Firkraag's lair. Like, say what? Flattery? Gee, Anomen, thanks, but we're A LITTLE BIT BUSY HERE.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#15 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:21 PM

I want a tablet. End of post.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#16 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:32 PM

Rizdaer rocks. I took him for Diriel first, by the way. :)

(Rizdaer+Peony = Edwin+Alora? Sitting in a tree!)

#17 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:08 AM

Yeah, lovetalks can crop up at weird times, sometimes - in my first few playthroughs of BG2, I had Anomen picking me flowers in Firkraag's lair. Like, say what? Flattery? Gee, Anomen, thanks, but we're A LITTLE BIT BUSY HERE.

Heh, and I thought Anomen picking me flowers in the middle of the Bridge district (right beside the Playhouse) was odd. Must be a hardy flower to find any place to grow in that area, rare or not. :lol:

- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#18 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:24 AM

Nothing beats Anomen giving you flowers in the graveyard while hunting for vampires <_<
Posted Image

#19 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

I guess I got lucky when Anomen picked his first crimson rhodelia for me outside Spellhold... (Not exactly the best timing, as I'd just exited the place, and was missing a soul, but at least there was foliage of **some** kind! :D )

Great piece, Epantiras!!! The choice of banter is awesome (yay for IWD 1 or 2 NPCs!!!!), and I really like the style!
Poor Peony though... That must be **cold**! :P

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#20 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:22 AM

I hope I see more of IWD2 banters otherwise I'll have to draw some myself.

Then I won't draw any other IWD2 banters because I want to see you draw one ;-) lol jocking

(Rizdaer+Peony = Edwin+Alora? Sitting in a tree!)

That would be insane indeed XD

Yeah, lovetalks can crop up at weird times, sometimes

In IWD2, lots of things happened in the Yuan-ti caves 9_9 (it must have been the vulcanic heat coming from the lava river below... )

oO My DA Gallery Oo