Photo

Robillard 1 Charisma?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lethe_Himself

Lethe_Himself
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:20 AM

Just noticed that robillard's charisma has reduced to 1 ( ????) and in one moment it said "charisma modification" and he just died, without anyone hitting him. i think he started with 6, and i really dont know how he got to 1.

how to fix this, is this a bug or?

#2 Lethe_Himself

Lethe_Himself
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:26 AM

just gave him a ring of human influence, hope that would solve the problem, but still, if anyone can say what that's all about, i'd be really grateful.

#3 kthxbye

kthxbye
  • 233 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:41 AM

Is he using the Rod of Terror? If yes, notice that it drains charisma, killing (permanently) the user when chr reaches 0.
If not, I think it could be useful to have your weidu.log (I won't be able to help you with that as I am new to mods, but it will be useful for others).
All of the above must be considered totally IMHO.

Rose NPC and ktweaks for BG:T

#4 Lethe_Himself

Lethe_Himself
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:45 AM

Is he using the Rod of Terror? If yes, notice that it drains charisma, killing (permanently) the user when chr reaches 0.
If not, I think it could be useful to have your weidu.log (I won't be able to help you with that as I am new to mods, but it will be useful for others).

jesus christ its the rod of terror. it always did this or since darkest day?

thx man

#5 kthxbye

kthxbye
  • 233 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

Nope always had the chr drain. Don't know why someone would use it, knowing of the effect..
Good thing it was just that. :)
All of the above must be considered totally IMHO.

Rose NPC and ktweaks for BG:T

#6 Lethe_Himself

Lethe_Himself
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:48 PM

Nope always had the chr drain. Don't know why someone would use it, knowing of the effect..
Good thing it was just that. :)

well 6 years have passed since i touched bg2 last time, some things just vanish from memory :D