A problem, to Westchar

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 --Josh--

--Josh--

Posted 15 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

Hey guys.
I'm actually in the village of Westchar. I have recovered the "Mystical key" which allows to enter in the Westchar's house where Bruenor is held and i have also done the main quest of the village.
My problem is the following: when i try to enter in the " locked house " in the south of Westchar, a message tells me: "You are not enough powerful to enter". I have given, with the help of Shadowkeeper, 20 levels to my characters in order to check if this message was normal. And the result is no, because even with my group of level 40, i can't enter and the message stays the same.
I have seen in the forum that a guy had had the same problem as mine, but the answer given to him wasn't very ... clear.
What can i do in order to continue this brilliant mod ? - My preferer, i have to admit -

Josh

#2 Joshua

Joshua
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:34 AM

Well my problem has been resolved. One time, i have tried to enter another time in the house and .... miraculously, i entered.

#3 Joshua

Joshua
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

Now, i have a new problem - i know, i'm terribly stupid. Cadderly refuses to talk to me. When i click on him, nothing happens. Any ideas ?

#4 who_is_daniel

who_is_daniel
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

I would like to know also

#5 colonel klinck

colonel klinck
  • 181 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:05 AM

Now, i have a new problem - i know, i'm terribly stupid. Cadderly refuses to talk to me. When i click on him, nothing happens. Any ideas ?

C'est peut être normal. Car pour pouvoir accéder à suite de ROT tu dois d'abord faire une quête sur le continent qui à l'issue t'emmène voir Cadderly dans l'ile de Brynnlaw.
Je me suis déjà fais attrapé avec ça. je crois qu'il faut non seulement d'abord libérer Bruenor mais encore un autre personnage et ensuite seulement tu peux ter rendre à Brynnlaw pour parler à Cadderly.
Stupidity valued on stock exchange ? Good ! No more financial crisis ! God we should be surrounded by multibillionnaries !