• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DeusEx

DeusEx

Disappearing Member

• 757 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:27 AM

Shadow Thieves Stronghold

I have a weird problem here. After the quest with the captain of the guard the money collector stops showing up and I loose the guild and to make it even more strange when I pay Renald to get it back I loose it the same second (usual text, cannot wait blabla, loose the guild blabla).

Bottle of greed

I bought this bottle from a certain Lord Crawford and when I activate it CTD (not even a loading screen pops up) and does anyone knows what mod this is?.

ASSERTION FAILED!
File: InfScreenStore.cpp
Line: 6683

Exp: FALSE

Msg: no msg.
Run Debugger?

my weidu :)

#2 Shaun

Shaun
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:35 AM

I bought this bottle from a certain Lord Crawford and when I activate it CTD (not even a loading screen pops up) and does anyone knows what mod this is?.

I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the original mod. That item was introduced but never completed.

#3 DeusEx

DeusEx

Disappearing Member

• 757 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:17 AM

I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the original mod. That item was introduced but never completed.

Do you perhaps know the name of the mod?

#4 Shaun

Shaun
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:44 AM

Do you perhaps know the name of the mod?

I'm afraid its slipped my mind. Though I do remember that the bottle is unconnected to any quest and you can safely ignore the guy selling it.