Selence 2nd quest - Adventurer's Markt

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 --Jimmy--

--Jimmy--

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:07 AM

Hello everybody,

I have this issue with SoS. So I got Selence her gold. She asked me to rob Ribald's shop. I found the entrance in the second lion, killed the werewolves and their master (a small sidetrack :P). Went back to the maze and can't enter the Markt after midnight. When I click on the stairs during day time I just pop up in the Market in the back with people all around me. However during night time clicking it does nothing... it just moves the dialog box below one line up.

See screenshot:
http://img14.imagesh...image=helpj.jpg

My game is BG Trilogy:
BG1+TotSC+DSoSC+NTotSC+SCS+BG2+ToB+SoS+TDD+Tactics+Item Upgrade and Weimer Fixes and BG2 Tweak Pack without the one incompatible mod (Dungeon BeGone). I followed installation steps to the letter. No errors during any of the steps.

Can I perhaps CLUA inside the Markt? Is it the same code as for the regular one during day? Or some other code?

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:50 AM

Hello everybody,

I have this issue with SoS. So I got Selence her gold. She asked me to rob Ribald's shop. I found the entrance in the second lion, killed the werewolves and their master (a small sidetrack :P ). Went back to the maze and can't enter the Markt after midnight. When I click on the stairs during day time I just pop up in the Market in the back with people all around me. However during night time clicking it does nothing... it just moves the dialog box below one line up.

See screenshot:

My game is BG Trilogy:
BG1+TotSC+DSoSC+NTotSC+SCS+BG2+ToB+SoS+TDD+Tactics+Item Upgrade and Weimer Fixes and BG2 Tweak Pack without the one incompatible mod (Dungeon BeGone). I followed installation steps to the letter. No errors during any of the steps.

Can I perhaps CLUA inside the Markt? Is it the same code as for the regular one during day? Or some other code?

What is the area name you are in (designation of the maze) sounds like a parameter is off for some reason. Just hit X on your keyboard and the location will be displayed.

It takes a village...

#3 --Tomas--

--Tomas--

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:25 AM

Hello everybody,

I have this issue with SoS. So I got Selence her gold. She asked me to rob Ribald's shop. I found the entrance in the second lion, killed the werewolves and their master (a small sidetrack :P). Went back to the maze and can't enter the Markt after midnight. When I click on the stairs during day time I just pop up in the Market in the back with people all around me. However during night time clicking it does nothing... it just moves the dialog box below one line up.

See screenshot:

My game is BG Trilogy:

"AR4201" SoS Dungeon under Markt
"AR4202" SoS Markt by Night
"AR4203" SoS Mansion Bucko 1
"AR4204" SoS Mansion Bucko 2
"AR4205" SoS Mansion Bucko 3
"AR4206" SoS Mansion Bucko Basement

#4 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:57 AM

Hello everybody,

I have this issue with SoS. So I got Selence her gold. She asked me to rob Ribald's shop. I found the entrance in the second lion, killed the werewolves and their master (a small sidetrack :P ). Went back to the maze and can't enter the Markt after midnight. When I click on the stairs during day time I just pop up in the Market in the back with people all around me. However during night time clicking it does nothing... it just moves the dialog box below one line up.

See screenshot:

My game is BG Trilogy:

Try clicking on it between DUSK and Midnight. The script it follows is CBGOMART.BCS

It takes a village...

#5 --Jimmy--

--Jimmy--

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:35 AM

Try clicking on it between DUSK and Midnight. The script it follows is CBGOMART.BCS

I think that was it. I went away from my computer, made some tea, came back, moved around the room a bit and then it worked. Sadly, I didn't have enough will to finish the mod :P Though I did enjoy it until the town of Soubar :)

#6 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:16 AM

I think that was it. I went away from my computer, made some tea, came back, moved around the room a bit and then it worked. Sadly, I didn't have enough will to finish the mod :P Though I did enjoy it until the town of Soubar :)

Yeah, I've heard lots of issues. Once I finish up BG1 and make it to BG2 again, maybe I'll look to see if there is any way to make it flow a bit better.

It takes a village...

#7 -Margot-

-Margot-

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:48 AM

well... (sorry for my English, first ; p) I cannot find the entrance to the dungeons. I know it's a lion and i found it, but nothing happened there ; > sb can helps me?