Photo

BiG World Project (BWP) v6.0

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#161 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:18 PM

At the moment we're working on the next release of the "BiG World Project". For that we must update the "BiG World Setup" and need to update the linklist for it, too. Because of this, now you can't use the "BiG World Setup v2.0.1" anymore.

Please wait with your next installation until the new "BiG World Project" version is released.

[EDIT]

Here is the thread for the recent "BiG World Project v7.0".
http://www.shsforums...showtopic=40337

And here you get the recent "BiG World Setup v7.0".
http://www.shsforums...mp;showfile=752

This thread is outdated, please use the newer ones. Thanks.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 13 May 2009 - 03:28 AM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#162 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:35 AM

@ Silinde:

The BWS has asked you if it should remove mods that were extracted with faults. If you say yes and do not extract them yourself - so that the required files exist - the BWS will rename the setup so it will not be found by the BiG World Install-Batch, preventing further errors.
THINK! - It's not illegal.

#163 Silinde Ar-Feiniel

Silinde Ar-Feiniel
  • 488 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:52 AM

@ Silinde:

The BWS has asked you if it should remove mods that were extracted with faults. If you say yes and do not extract them yourself - so that the required files exist - the BWS will rename the setup so it will not be found by the BiG World Install-Batch, preventing further errors.

Thanks Dabus! That'e cool. So now I know that my install was corrupted by the (known?) widescreen weidu issue and an unexpected Setup-A6XPPatch.exe isuue. After i replaced them with the weidu as you suggested, all were fine! :D Ty!

If you want to alter reality, you must first escape from it.

My Deviant Art account