#1 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:55 PM

Posted Image
#56 Challenge: Ajantis
Deadline: Monday, 4th May
Post your piece in this topic!

We didn't have knightly sort in a while and there are mods made and in making about him. So draw a chivalrous knight, if you dare ;)

You remember the drill I hope. You have two weeks time, and everything artistic goes as long as it's made by yourself.
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#2 darlarosa

darlarosa

A rush and a push and the land we stand on is ours!

• 384 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:31 PM

YAY and the new ajantis mod makes me want to draw him :3

someone make me into an obesseive fangirl and draw him as Jensen Ackles o_o
We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!

#3 Thanatos.

Thanatos.
  • 474 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:30 AM

Refer to my avatar ^_^

#4 Icendoan

Icendoan

"An Infinite Deal of Nothing"

• 1723 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:10 AM

/offtopic - I love your sig.

Icen
Proud member of the 'I HATE Elminster!' Club!

Mods in development: Keeping Yoshimo

#5 Shae

Shae
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:03 AM

What, no Ajantis art yet? Is everyone else as instantly repelled by Paladins as I am? :P

I admit that I never really had Ajantis in my party because I could not resist the line where I could call him a walking garbage can or something.

256a.jpg

Had to make up his hair as the helmet covers it all, and I guessed from his eyebrows on the portrait that his hair might be brown. Ignore the weird square to the side, I was messing around~
I scribble and I chirp, wait no. I mean tweet (infrequently). And sometimes I tumble about as well.

#6 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:51 AM

I like this one :D Is that all done on computer or was it on paper first?
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#7 Shae

Shae
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:36 AM

Thank you :) This one was all done on paper. I'm teaching myself how to ink better and Ajantis got to be the second picture that I tried it out on.
I scribble and I chirp, wait no. I mean tweet (infrequently). And sometimes I tumble about as well.

#8 darlarosa

darlarosa

A rush and a push and the land we stand on is ours!

• 384 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

Ooo I like it, your such a good artist Shae <3, (I like Paladins sometimes but they tend to dislike me XD)
We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!

#9 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:05 AM

What, no Ajantis art yet? Is everyone else as instantly repelled by Paladins as I am? :P

I'm repelled by anything involving armor in general :/ .

The details you managed in this one are quite nice! His neck looks oddly pinched, though; the anatomy there isn't quite accurate, I'm afraid. You got me beat in the armor department, however :) .

Edited by Galsic, 26 April 2009 - 11:26 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#10 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:39 AM

Oooh! Nice! So nice! :wub:

#11 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

TFP : D

• 2925 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:46 AM

Oi, it is very neat. :]

#12 Leila

Leila
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

Very nice, although he seems a bit older than his voice and portrait suggest.

Sigh, poor Paladins never get any love. 3:

Edit:
Quick sketch of the guy, touched up even more quickly in PSP.

Posted Image

Edited by Leila, 27 April 2009 - 04:15 PM.

#13 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:05 PM

I love paladins, but I doubt the tablet will come in in time to put anything in the challenge.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#14 Shae

Shae
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:43 AM

Thank you :D

I'm repelled by anything involving armor in general :/ .

The details you managed in this one are quite nice! His neck looks oddly pinched, though; the anatomy there isn't quite accurate, I'm afraid. You got me beat in the armor department, however :) .

Sometimes armour is okay, other times it just refuses to cooperate.

And I think his neck looks weird because of the angle, it probably needs more skin folds and perhaps some shifting to the right a little.

Leila: His age depends, I think his portrait looks to be in his 20s. Voice could match that too. Now his personality could indicate that he is young or just hasn't seen a lot of the world (or, of course, he was just born a paladin). You should have seen some of the discarded sketches I erased of him XD This one was the youngest looking.

Yay art! I think I covered the slightly older side, and you covered the slightly younger side Leila. If we combine our powers perhaps we'll get a perfect Ajantis! ... Ahem.. Anyway, I like the very light look you've given it, including the shading. Makes me think of a sepia photograph or something. You have pretty art, you should draw more~ :)

#15 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:51 AM

@Leila - Aww... SO cute! I like his big-innocent-blue eyes!

:blink:

/... They are blue, right?

Edited by Aliya, 30 April 2009 - 07:52 AM.

#16 Leila

Leila
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:43 AM

I think I covered the slightly older side, and you covered the slightly younger side Leila.

I thought right after I posted it that he looked a bit too young, and I felt like such a hypocrite. xD Ah well.

... They are blue, right?

I'd imagine blue or brown, as I see him as a blonde.

#17 _Nix_

_Nix_

You lookin' at me?

• 74 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:14 AM

Poor Ajantis. Nobody loves him :P
Take above post with a glass of water. Do not take more than four doses in 24 hours. Store post in a cool, dry place. Always read the label.

Schrodinger's adorable polka dot bow tie almost makes up for his horrible, horrible time-dependent equation.

Minsc: What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it is there.

#18 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:40 PM

Very well then, next Challenge is up. If anyone has anymore paladin love to share please post it here, thank you :D
Posted Image

#19 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:33 AM

Uh-oh time is so fleeting D8

oO My DA Gallery Oo
oO My Artcorner on SHS Oo
oO "Ask the Betrayer" parody comic Oo
oO My other parody comics on SHS Oo

Oh, and Epantiras, you're simply Epantirastic.

(and no, I'M not egocentric!)

I Hate Elminster! (proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)