Photo

WHat about the gost of Mistmoor???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xdeathplanetx

xdeathplanetx
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

"""The current (and last) Lord of Mistmoor is in a dire situation and needs your help. Offer to help him clear out his family's manor of it's ghosts. Unlike the task in Saltmarsh, there really are ghosts here. Solve the mystery of the ghosts and clear out the manor of the evil residing in it"""

this is what say the storyline but when i have ariveded to the the top of the manor taken the skull talked with rebecca and killed a gost in the cript whom got turned is a drogon statue.....
WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO COMPLETE THE QUEST????

please any help is hell accepted :crying:

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:41 PM

Have you broken into the old church/chapel inside the walls of the manor? There are spiders there, and an item you need to use with the skull... to 'talk' to it. I would do that in the 4th level of the manor castle.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 23 April 2009 - 12:43 PM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 xdeathplanetx

xdeathplanetx
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:03 PM

Have you broken into the old church/chapel inside the walls of the manor? There are spiders there, and an item you need to use with the skull... to 'talk' to it. I would do that in the 4th level of the manor castle.

yes i have the rod of resurrection but i don't know where i have to put the skull :wacko:
say what i have to do like u are talking to a stupid baby

Edited by xdeathplanetx, 23 April 2009 - 01:32 PM.

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:08 PM

Use the spell scroll called 'Speak with the Dead' to talk to the owner of the skull on the 4th level of the mansion. And if you have lost it, it's item code is tcscrl01. So now you can even console it...

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#5 xdeathplanetx

xdeathplanetx
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 12:03 AM

ok thanks it was perfect u0re quite good with baby for one that have a demon for avatar ;)