• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Rzepik

Rzepik
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:00 AM

Galsic: It's not a bib. It's a bib +3.
Shae: Nice armour!
....Mhmm... I have to practice armours and outfits BTW....

#22 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:03 PM

Galsic: She looks good :D Especially the expression. Though her eyes kinda lack an asian look (which I think they're supposed to have?) I think this has something to do with how the edge of the eye and eyelid are drawn.

I'll admit that, at one point, I was actually getting a Jaheira vibe from my drawing during the process. Anyhoo, I tweaked the eyes some more. Dunno if I was anymore successful this time, but edited my first post in the thread, regardless.

Galsic: It's not a bib. It's a bib +3.

Then...it was a bib. Okay :lol: .
(I like parentheses.)

#23 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:22 PM

New Challenge is up! Feel free to post any new images of Tamoko here :)
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#24 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

Nice picture Galsic ^_^

Rzepik, Tamoko feeding Sarevok is too hilarious :D he's soo serious in his Bhaalspawn armour while she's soo cute! Reminds me a little of Zabuza and that other boy in Naruto... ack I can't remember (anyway, forgive me for comparing the two with Naruto characters!)

@ Shae: nice sketch! I like the way you draw armour. However, there's something wrong with symmetry: her eyes are not aligned properly and her neck is onthe left part of her body, not in the centre o_O I guess it's because it's a quick sketch so you didn't notice that.

oO My DA Gallery Oo
oO My Artcorner on SHS Oo
oO "Ask the Betrayer" parody comic Oo
oO My other parody comics on SHS Oo

Oh, and Epantiras, you're simply Epantirastic.

(and no, I'M not egocentric!)

I Hate Elminster! (proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#25 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:24 AM

Nice picture Galsic ^_^

Thank ya :) .

Rzepik, Tamoko feeding Sarevok is too hilarious :D he's soo serious in his Bhaalspawn armour while she's soo cute! Reminds me a little of Zabuza and that other boy in Naruto... ack I can't remember (anyway, forgive me for comparing the two with Naruto characters!)

T'was Haku (like it mattered, right :P ?)

@ Shae: nice sketch! I like the way you draw armour. However, there's something wrong with symmetry: her eyes are not aligned properly and her neck is onthe left part of her body, not in the centre o_O I guess it's because it's a quick sketch so you didn't notice that.

You weren't the first to notice, trust me ;) .

Edited by Galsic, 01 June 2009 - 05:26 AM.

(I like parentheses.)

#26 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:26 AM

I think this has something to do with how the edge of the eye and eyelid are drawn.

It's called an Epicanthal Fold. You can suggest it by adding the little twist at the inner corner of the eye.

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#27 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:42 AM

Interesting. I'm considering get'n back to that drawing at some point, so I'll keep that in mind. Thanks :) .
(I like parentheses.)