Photo

help on first module

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gregor634

gregor634
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:07 AM

great game BTW - really interesting to play PnP D&D adventures written ages ago before Ultima, BG, even Dungeon Master I guess.

Anyway, I've having trouble understanding what I should be doing after killing the two Thoqquai worms (or whatever they are called) at the bottom of the Sunken City. There are obviously more rooms (including our friend the druid etc?), but for the life of me after two hours blundering about in the pitch dark, I can't find any route to them.

Any clues on the obvious I must be missing?

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:15 AM

Any clues on the obvious I must be missing?

From the 2 worms, you just need to go back to the tree and then go to the right until the corridors end, and then you should be able to find a secret door that leads you to the druid... after you have dealt with the druid, you need to go back to the town.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 gregor634

gregor634
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:47 AM

I did look there for a secret door actually. Now I know it's there, I've found the path, but the door itself does not appear at all. It just looks like a solid wall. So it's v hard to find the path unless you know it's there - no clues at all (49a). perhaps one of those florescent "secret door" panels should appear when u find it?

Thanks for the help.

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:25 AM

Perhaps these will enlighten you a bit more...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#5 gregor634

gregor634
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:48 PM

Sorry Jarno, I wasn't clear - yes I did find the entrance to the druid's cave thanks to your help. I knew where u meant immediately and when I looked carefully the path was there sure enough.