Photo

?That Question?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ravens At Dusk

Ravens At Dusk
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 09:34 PM

I know you guys must get a lot of compatibility questions but I?d rather ask once and get it right then remain ignorant. Below are the list of mods id like to have going all at once, I THINK all of them are compatible.
I'm not sure about the weimer tactics mod and the improved battles mod and I'm also not sure about the imoen romance and the flirt packs.. though one of the read mes? said it was ok.
I?d like to know if I will have a problem installing all of these mods in the following order.
Thank you in advance for your help. Sorry to be a bother.

Bg2 SOA
ToB
ToB Patch
Baldurdash Tob fixpack
Baldurdash text fixer thingy
Oversight V2[1].6
Ascension-WeiDU
Weimer-Ease of use
Weimer-TacticsMod v15
Improved battles v5
AshesOfEmbers v14
Kelsey v15
Imoen romance v1105
Imoen romance patch
Flirt pack V101

#2 Azrii

Azrii

Iltha Windspear

• 65 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 10:04 PM

General order is right (game/patch/fixpack/weidu)
There might be minor 'problems'. I think Tactics and Battles changes some of the same creatures so you may not get everything from each mod. You'll have to read 'readme' files for each mod to see if the same 'thing' is getting updated. But there shouldn't be any game ending bugs.
Minister of disinformation
Iltha Windspear
Working on Iltha Windspear Expansion. At left is Iltha, not me! I'm a guy. Who's Azrii you ask? She's the one who taught me it's a lot easier to fly with a basic storyline in hand as opposed to relying on my 'intuitive and ingenious' imagination.

#3 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 11:33 PM

If the Imoen romance is the Lord Mirrabo from TeamBG I'd reccomend installing this after the patches and before the weidu mods.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#4 -Sim-

-Sim-

Posted 18 August 2003 - 03:19 AM

...Imoen Romance is WeiDU too.

#5 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 06:19 AM

Cant say I knew that, I'll get around to downloading it some day!

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#6 rreinier

rreinier
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 11:16 AM

You should. It's great!

And it's compatible with every mod in existance (I have most mods installed, including Imoen, and there's no problem). Tactics and Battles might overwrite one another, though. In this case, you might miss out on some of the stuff from Tactics, as you installed Battles later, so that's what you'll see in-game.

#7 Ravens At Dusk

Ravens At Dusk
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 12:14 PM

Thanks for your help everyone, it seems to be running fine thus far.
B)