Haeball attacks?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Vandervecken

Vandervecken
  • 176 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

Hi,
I have got the book of unknowing and killed Hasdar, but Haeball won't talk to me, except to say "time to die" or equivalent.
He has this reaction before I killed Hasdar, before I met the Tana-ari, and it doesn't change when I kill Hasdar.

Edited by Vandervecken, 11 July 2009 - 05:47 PM.

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

Hi,
I have got the book of unknowing and killed Hasdar, but Haeball won't talk to me, except to say "time to die" or equivalent.
He has this reaction before I killed Hasdar, before I met the Tana-ari, and it doesn't change when I kill Hasdar.

This is because you have the Book of Unknowing....

It takes a village...

#3 Vandervecken

Vandervecken
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:10 AM

Hi,

Nope, he has this reaction before I have the Book (though I can only test it after I enter the place where the book is, if I immediately turn around and go see Haeball, he attacks).

#4 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

Hi,

Nope, he has this reaction before I have the Book (though I can only test it after I enter the place where the book is, if I immediately turn around and go see Haeball, he attacks).

Have you completed the Temple of the Black Hand Cult quest?

It takes a village...

#5 Vandervecken

Vandervecken
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:25 PM

Hi,

Yes. I did everything I could do before going to Candlekeep.

#6 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:45 PM

Hi,

Once you talk to Reedrig in Ulgoth's Beard, Haeball goes hostile.

It takes a village...

#7 Vandervecken

Vandervecken
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:21 PM

Hi,

Once you talk to Reedrig in Ulgoth's Beard, Haeball goes hostile.

Thanks, good to know!