Bug in Area RA5602 - Ice Temple

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

I am in the Ice Temple, Area=RA5602, X=2961, Y=1271. There is a locked door here. I have Imoen (Open Locks=190) and Tomas Tomalson (Open Locks=50) in the party. When either tries to unlock the door, or Imoen casts Knock, I get the message:

"Perhaps I have been harsh in my treatment of you, then. Join with me, if you will, but as a comrade."

How do I get the door open?

Tom

#2 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:20 PM

I just found out the Ice Key will open this door. If you get the same message, just ignore it.

Tom

#3 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:32 PM

I found a second door that is buggy. It is in the Ice Castle, Area RA5603, X=1562, Y=734.

Try and open it and you get a message that does not make sense. My guess is that both should give you the message that goes something like: This is not a simple lock and it may be warded against simple spells. They do open with the correct sequence of events.

Tom

#4 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:57 AM

I found a second door that is buggy. It is in the Ice Castle, Area RA5603, X=1562, Y=734.

Try and open it and you get a message that does not make sense. My guess is that both should give you the message that goes something like: This is not a simple lock and it may be warded against simple spells. They do open with the correct sequence of events.

Tom

If that's on the 1st level, where there are 3 doors and a dias in the room, they aren't supposed to open.

It takes a village...

#5 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:22 AM

Hi erebusant:

Thanks or the reply. I assume you are replying to my question about the Key of Death Key. Since this is the only room I have not been in on both the upper and lower floors, this must be the room you mention. I will look for another door to open or just save the key for when I need it.

Tom