• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:52 PM

I think Azkyroth is saying that this isn't thread necromancy, since it's only 3 months old--and I completely agree with him. :)

#22 Daggoth

Daggoth
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

I think Azkyroth is saying that this isn't thread necromancy, since it's only 3 months old--and I completely agree with him. :)

thank you for telling me this see I have a personal flaw in that I take things far more seriously than they are and didnt realise sarcasm was in play as I tend to have a hard time telling sarcasm from serious feelings on fourms (a problem im working to put a stop to) seeing as I tend to not be much of a fourm person (I usally end up saying the wrong thing and getting banned or just plain trolled into submission) I dont have much skill in deciphering the infliction from the way the word is used in normal conversation cuase I hear tone of voice but there is no tone of voice in typed words but im rambling (witch is another thing i do far too often) so please bear with my fourm poster noobieness i asure you it one of the only things im a noob at when it comes to computers in fact modding is the only other thing that comes to mind that i cant do with some degree of skill at least in my opinion well i better stop before i say another paragraph of useless stuff and get back to the tutorials section
You would not ask a pesant why he grows crops or a king why he rules then do not ask why I fight!

#23 Thanatos.

Thanatos.
  • 474 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:52 AM

Try saying that wall of text with one breath. I dare ya.

I agree that this mod would be cool, buuuuuuuut it'd be extremely hard to pull off for reasons previously posted.

EDIT: Don't you just love it when you finish typing, post it, then realize you misspelled something as the page is loading? I sure don't.

Edited by Thanatos., 08 December 2009 - 04:53 AM.

#24 Ebon

Ebon
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:34 AM

Keldorn looks too seasoned to be turned of his convictions. Older people are harder to change. If his experience points don't show him being more powerful, then his kit definitely does. He could Truly See your intentions well in time, besides being able to dispel crap in a blink. I'm not sure if he even stays in your party long after you become merely disliked.

I haven't actually played Kivan that much, but I think he'd be a nicer candidate for grief vengeance hatred poisoning. Also Cernd. I'd really love to extend the Anomen angst even further than it already is, so I don't have to choose Viconia again and again when playing as "evil". There seem to be few cleric NPCs modded around here and there... :(

Another one who I can't see as changeable: Minsc. He'd rather die in berserk after realising he was deceived. He might only turn longterm evil if something else actually evil controls him with a joystick, probably from the twisting rune, zhentarim, or the rival guild of shadow thieves...

Edited by Ebon, 09 December 2009 - 08:35 AM.